Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% of incels would be happy with a 5/10 girl.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is an address to all the stupid "incels only want supermodels" idiots. No, they don't, saying that is a retarded strawman

Only @FrothySolutions =, the biggest LARPer on the forum, suggests that not wanting to fuck landwhales means "where do you draw the line" and that it gives credibility to those wgo say we only want gigastacies.

ITS RETARDED

Line up a Becky RIGHT NOW, AND EVERY USER HERE WOULD DISAPPEAR

HECK, 95% WOULD ACCEPT A 3-4/10.

you're not volcel for not wanting deformed chicks or landwhales, because that goes against normal biology, and would mean not fucking guys is also volcel

a man wanting an average girl is 1000000000000000X DIFFERENT THAN WOMAN WANTING ONLY MALE MODELS

Good post but it’s actually 100% not only for the 5/10 but for the 3-4/10 as well

I need low weight gf with good looking hands fuck my standards are too high for a subhuman like me im ashamed tbh. I havent listed everything but need to have nice legs, personality, nails, hand, face. fuck.

Accurate and eloquently said.

The only women in my league are trans dudes.
It's over.

The statement “incels only want supermodels” = females projecting their own hypergamy on us.

This is an address to all the stupid "incels only want supermodels" idiots. No, they don't, saying that is a retarded strawman

Only @FrothySolutions =, the biggest LARPer on the forum, suggests that not wanting to fuck landwhales means "where do you draw the line" and that it gives credibility to those wgo say we only want gigastacies.

ITS RETARDED

you're not volcel for not wanting deformed chicks or landwhales, because that goes against normal biology, and would mean not fucking guys is also volcel

a man wanting an average girl is 1000000000000000X DIFFERENT THAN WOMAN WANTING ONLY MALE MODELS
I would be happy with the average girl tbh. Most girls I see day to day are attractive to me.

I'd be fine with a non-landwhale 3/10 tbh

Plot twist: here's a 5/10 grill

I am part of that percentage

Kira yoshikage
loled, hand fetishist.
I mean, i like hands does it make me a hand fetishist? I dont want to lick hands or whatever i just like the looks of them.

"Supermodels" or stacies according to IT:

em-e1592890747723.jpg

images

closeup-teen-girl-10766148.jpg

DdZbliIV4AE4hEh.jpg

loled, hand fetishist.
I mean, i like hands does it make me a hand fetishist? I dont want to lick hands or whatever i just like the looks of them.
@Damo the incel are u aware of this situation

is frothysolutions the 47 yr old virgin?

loled, hand fetishist.
IMG 20200808 033455

I would be happy with anything that isnt obese

em-e1592890747723.jpg

images

DdZbliIV4AE4hEh.jpg
They would unironically claim they are stacies honestly. They call women that are actually and candidly morbidly obese women "beautiful."

em-e1592890747723.jpg

images

DdZbliIV4AE4hEh.jpg
id take any of those except maybe the older one above as I want kids although I’d still fuck her but these are incel looks matches ngl.

can i have sum scraps. plz..

I want my looksmatch, that's all but I would not refuse a girl below that
full

They would unironically claim they are stacies honestly. They call women that are actually and candidly morbidly obese women "beautiful."

All women get called beautiful.

Virtually every incel would be happy with their looksmatch, and most would be happy with 1-2 points below their looksmatch.

id take any of those except maybe the older one above as I want kids although I’d still fuck her but these are incel looks matches ngl.

I would too. They are all effectively "5s" ranging from late teens to around age 42 for Great Britain.

But these plain Jane's continue to get pampered with compliments about their "beauty". Thus they all probably overate themselves to at least 7's.

I still remember in school when I thought my looksmatch could love me. Little did I knew, she was dating a guy from the swimming team, literally 1,90m broad shouldered teenager Chad. Guy had twice as much bone structure as me

ITS RETARDED

I never said incels wouldn't accept an "average woman." But as far as how inceldom is defined, how you feel doesn't matter. Inceldom means "No woman likes you." If a woman likes you, you're not incel. You're not obligated to like her back, but you're dismissing the "involuntary" part because you wanna be choosy. And you can be choosy. But beggars can't be choosers.

I never said incels wouldn't accept an "average woman." But as far as how inceldom is defined, how you feel doesn't matter. Inceldom means "No woman likes you." If a woman likes you, you're not incel. You're not obligated to like her back, but you're dismissing the "involuntary" part because you wanna be choosy. And you can be choosy. But beggars can't be choosers.
By this logic a 5/10 incel who only gets some interest from deformed landwhales would be volcel because "he could have sex". Just stop, you need to compare the same with the same, not apples with oranges.

If a 5/10 rejects a 4/10 foid who wants to have sex with him, thats a volcel.

scroll up and see that a 5/10 is out of my league, it's just a joke.
I can't fuck 5/10 either because my looksmatch is 1-2/10 literally. Am i a fakecel if don't want to fuck my looksmatch?

By this logic a 5/10 incel who only gets some interest from deformed landwhales would be volcel because "he could have sex". Just stop, you need to compare the same with the same, not apples with oranges.

If a 5/10 rejects a 4/10 foid who wants to have sex with him, thats a volcel.

No you don't need to compare the same. You're hung up on what an incel "deserves." That's irrelevant to being incel. Incel means you're getting nothing. You can want whatever you want, whatever you think you "deserve." But once you don't have to not have sex, you're not incel. That's just how the word works.

No you don't need to compare the same. You're hung up on what an incel "deserves." That's irrelevant to being incel. Incel means you're getting nothing. You can want whatever you want, whatever you think you "deserve." But once you don't have to not have sex, you're not incel. That's just how the word works.
Then no one in this world is incel, surely anyone can find some foid on planet earth to have sex with them, even if it requires money.

Then no one in this world is incel, surely anyone can find some foid on planet earth to have sex with them, even if it requires money.

Define "requires money." You mean like a prostitute, or like marriage?

Define "requires money." You mean like a prostitute, or like marriage?
I mainly ment prostitutes. If your whole definition depends on only "the ability to have sex" then only disabledcels who cant move are incels.

If your definition is "only explicit, direct paying doesnt count", then I'll have to say that this is a very arbitrary line/definition, and even then almost no one would be incel because they could go to SEA and find a 1/10 beast who they pretend to betabuxx.

I would be ecstatic over a 5/10.
In reality I'm open to any [biological] girl that isn't a single mother, morbidly obese, tattooed up like a clown, or severely disfigured.

In 2020 my standards are seen as laughably strict.

I would be ecstatic over a 5/10.
In reality I'm open to any [biological] girl that isn't a single mother, morbidly obese, tattooed up like a clown, or severely disfigured.

In 2020 my standards are seen as laughably strict.
same tbh

I mainly ment prostitutes. If your whole definition depends on only "the ability to have sex" then only disabledcels who cant move are incels.

If your definition is "only explicit, direct paying doesnt count", then I'll have to say that this is a very arbitrary line/definition, and even then almost no one would be incel because they could go to SEA and find a 1/10 beast who they pretend to betabuxx.

Well they're the rules of the forum. Prostitution doesn't count. A prostitute has as much choice/consent in the matter as a cashier does.

As for going to Southeast Asia, yeah if you can swing it. But this idea that Southeast Asia is a definite road to ascension for all men isn't definite. If you go to a prostitute, you almost definitely are going to have sex. You're contractually owed it because it's a business. But a woman in Southeast Asia doesn't really owe you anything.