Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 99.999% of foids cannot comprehend this material (Quantum consciousness cope)

keep coping for me nerd

:feelsseriously:

What is wrong with this site's userbase?

waiting for the movie to get subbed? Shinji is my favourite character sad he died. He even got some action with sakura before

waiting for the movie to get subbed? Shinji is my favourite character sad he died. He even got some action with sakura before
He's a Chad tho so I by default don't like him. Guess you can say he is based for raping Sakura tho.

The third movie isn't even out on Blu-ray tho. Honestly I want to watch dub not sub tbh.

deepak chopra tier cringe

He's a Chad tho so I by default don't like him. Guess you can say he is based for raping Sakura tho.

The third movie isn't even out on Blu-ray tho. Honestly I want to watch dub not sub tbh.
yeah bluray, I dislike most MCs because they get all the girls its so blackpilling had to drop alicizations latest season. I like the villain, and kirito always got all the girls while klein never got any action so blackpilling.

I only watched SAO season 1 tho ngl that anime suck dunno why it's so popular
It was unique at the time it came out lile how code geass was everyones number 1

Yeah it was unquie tho
watches the new code geass movie? It was alright but if was a sequal to the recap movies that were slightly changed like how shirley didnt die in them I think

mirin your coping skills

My IQ is lower than a dog's

watches the new code geass movie? It was alright but if was a sequal to the recap movies that were slightly changed like how shirley didnt die in them I think
Nah I have only watched the anime tbh. Don't really know about them either ngl.