Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99.99% height? Or 99.99% frame? (POLL)

Top tier frame or top tier height?

• Total voters
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
One in 10,000 height? (Like 6’9”, you’ll never get hieghtmogged), or 1 in 10,000 frame (perfect frame specimen, unkillable)

If you pick height, you become a spaghettified lanklet. Not a twig but your bideltoid and wrists stay the same.. If you pick frame, you stay the same height.

If you pick height, u can obv do things like play in the NBA, if you pick frame you can get into the UFC or boxing and pretty much win every fight with minimal training. So there’s that to think about too. Also foids love height but they also love fighting success and will get wet at your new frame provided your face or height aren’t crap tier.

I’m 5’9” barefoot, manletism sucks but I pick frame. 27” bideltoid, 9” wrists, 6’8” wingspan, massive long torso, thick neck, 2:1 shoulder hip ratio.. all that.. I’d just wear lifts and be ok with being 5’11” in shoes..

(Also state your choice and current height in your replies)

Last edited:
Height. Always height.

Ill pick height so I can confidently play basketball. I'd look retarded at 5'4 buff as all hell

what kind of a low IQ question is this :feelshaha:

Easily height tbh. It just objectively matters more than one's frame in most cases.

Ill pick height so I can confidently play basketball. I'd look retarded at 5'4 buff as all hell
Not just muscles. You get to have top tier skeletal structure, it just can’t be taller than 5’4”

Height>>>>>>frame

God frame wouldnt do shit at 5'8 with a shit face but God height would help me personally a lot more since I'd grow out and wouldnt be skinny-fat anymore and my upper body frame is already mediocre enough and I can manage shit wrists if I'm tall+ at the very least I'd look down on everyone. (Only wanna be 6'6 at the tallest though)

Tough choice. With height you can NBA max but some not very tall people are Chads too.

One in 10,000 height? (Like 6’9”, you’ll never get hieghtmogged), or 1 in 10,000 frame (perfect frame specimen, unkillable)

If you pick height, you become a spaghettified lanklet. Not a twig but your bideltoid and wrists stay the same.. If you pick frame, you stay the same height.

If you pick height, u can obv do things like play in the NBA, if you pick frame you can get into the UFC or boxing and pretty much win every fight with minimal training. So there’s that to think about too. Also foids love height but they also love fighting success and will get wet at your new frame provided your face or height aren’t crap tier.

I’m 5’9” barefoot, manletism sucks but I pick frame. 27” bideltoid, 9” wrists, 6’8” wingspan, massive long torso, thick neck, 2:1 shoulder hip ratio.. all that.. I’d just wear lifts and be ok with being 5’11” in shoes..

(Also state your choice and current height in your replies)
Frames don’t win fights jfl

Height, but taller doesn't always mean better. I think the cutoff is like at 6'5, anything above that is not good

Height and then I’ll roidmaxx and hit the gym.

No? Then what does?
Many things, combination of coordination, core strength, speed, endurance ability to take a punch. These combinations can come in many body types. Many of the best ufc fighters are skinny bastards but are at an elite level. iE max Holloway, tony ferguson, Anderson silva, Nate Diaz, Israel adesanya.

Frame just because my current frame is terrible and would transfer horribly onto a 6 foot 9 body lol. I would be slender man. If average frame and average height was an option I'd pick that.

i rather play basketball than get punched in the head.

Height. At least I can run NBA game and moneymaxx, getting status and money at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back