Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

96% of Indian women consider themselves beautiful

T

takurak

Banned
-
35235.PNG

It's because of the facial hair.
It adds a bit of spice.

Lol! the places where most females consider themselves beautiful are the places with the ugliest females.

Eh, makes sense because Indian men are always approaching them. Where women are not always getting approached, they don't consider themselves beautiful (like Japan). Attention is an indicator very important to women.

All women think they are beautiful, the ones who said they dont are lying attention whores.
''Im so ugly, Chad doesnt want to date me teehee''.

Weirdcel said:
Eh, makes sense because Indian men are always approaching them. Where women are not always getting approached, they don't consider themselves beautiful (like Japan). Attention is an indicator very important to women.

If I had a mirror as an Indian girl, my mustache would be enough proof.

tehgymcel420 said:
Lol! the place where most females consider themselves beautiful are the places with the ugliest females.

i dont joke when i say curries have strongest cope genes

Weirdcel said:

highIQcel tbh

Weirdcel said:

this is true as fuck. most japanese men are incel as fuck and literally don't even try.

That landmass is the pure embodiment of delusion and moronicity, so what made you think the girls will be different? Don't you think those 2/10 subhuman curries who think they are 9/10 don't have any sisters?

Go to the quora link on this post and see the replies from the girls, all of them are so deluded that they are beyond repair https://incels.is/Thread-Venting-What-is-the-actual-fucking-problem-with-these-curries-15894

This bitch thinks she is 8/10

main-qimg-2878ac8fa846771056d185172f07e415-c

Curry women are just as delusional as curry man.

Weirdcel said:

Holy fuck you are right, curries are cringy betas.

chudur-budur said:
That landmass is the pure embodiment of delusion and moronicity, so what made you think the girls will be different? Don't you think those 2/10 subhuman curries who think they are 9/10 don't have any sisters?

Go to the quora link on this post and see the replies from the girls, all of them are so deluded that they are beyond repair https://incels.is/Thread-Venting-What-is-the-actual-fucking-problem-with-these-curries-15894

This bitch thinks she is 8/10

main-qimg-2878ac8fa846771056d185172f07e415-c

Why is Quora full of Curries lol

Cynistic said:
All women think they are beautiful, the ones who said they dont are lying attention whores.

it must be over for most indian men then, 96% of indian women think they deserve a handsome chad.

Cynistic said:

tehgymcel420 said:
Lol! the places where most females consider themselves beautiful are the places with the ugliest females.

The delusion, caging hard af rn.

It's not just the women. There's this 40 something year old north Indian curry that I'm acquainted with who swears curry women are the best in the planet fuking lol. Wanted to laugh at his face but he's in a pretty high position for a client in our company so just had to nod and smile.

No fucking comment. I can only leave you with that:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI[/video]

This is a pretty good confidence meter. Although I am surprised that Europe and Japan are so low, yet hypergamy is rife there as well.

Some curry FHOs are fuckable though. Not those ones though, kek.

Females are delusional, it makes me sick. How can they go their whole life like this?

War of rail ost said:
Females are delusional, it makes me sick. How can they go their whole life like this?

Because beta cucks always give them validation

Why the fuck are you still posting here? I have seen your picture.

To be fair, even Indian women will have zero trouble finding a partner. So they're not wrong?

Cynistic said:

refmd said:
it must be over for most indian men then, 96% of indian women think they deserve a handsome chad.

Weirdcel said:

Spot on

Obvious, considering Indian males will white knight anything with a hole.

Are they fucking retarded?

kek

hahahahaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

that's why all the curry women i have met have this superiority complex over me