Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

95% of incels don't really hate women.

VST

VST

Banned
-
>inb4 bluepilled cuck.

Most incels here would immediately stop hating females as soon as a mildly attractive female showed some interest in them or wanted to go on a date with them.

Most of us hate them only because we can't get them. If we could we'd immediately have the same opinions on women as any normie/beta cuck.

true, but that's just because we are completely deprived of any affection and love

Incels are women worshipers

women hate=cope

sure many are sluts, but cucks ruined women not women themselves

why would i hate them? it's pointless, if i was a woman I wouldn't want to date an incel either. you just have to accept nature and your place in society as a rotting incel

VST said:
Most incels here would immediately stop hating females as soon as a mildly attractive female showed some interest in them or wanted to go on a date with them.
This is actually true.
But I also believe that even If i somehow find a woman willing to date I could never ever trust her because of what I know. So i do actually hate women and want to enslave them

hehe xd said:
sure many are sluts, but cucks ruined women not women themselves
what a cuck thing to say. women ruined women. They used cucks as a tool throough manipulation.

TheVman said:
This is actually true.
But I also believe that even If i somehow find a woman willing to date I could never ever trust her because of what I know. So i do actually hate women and want to enslave them

what a cuck thing to say. women ruined women. They used cucks as a tool throough manipulation.

Women didn't ruin women, Hollywood ruined women. Women are just utilising what cucks gave them to their full advantage, so you can't really blame them because we'd do the same.

TheVman said:
This is actually true.

how do u explain israel's low cheating rate and truevels getting wives?

That’s why you can only trust those who are tempted and turn away.

VST said:
so you can't really blame them because we'd do the same.
Yes I fucking can. When an ugly landwhale 3/10 women won't date her looks match and wants chad and ends up with a 6/10 normie i can 100% fucking blame her. Fuck anyone who says "we shouldnt blame women tihi"

hehe xd said:
the goyim know! ABORT ABORT

VST said:
Women didn't ruin women, Hollywood ruined women.

You're all starting from the assumption that women got ruined, that there was a primordial time of "good ol' days" where women weren't ruined and then a black cloud appeared and as it passed it turned all of those obedient angelic little creatures into uncaring self-absorbed monoliths of vanity. I'm just saying that maybe women were like that all along and all that happened in the last 100 years was a shift in their freedom, and what we see today is the result of their freeing, not Hollywood or anyone else or even themselves "ruining".

whogivesafucc said:
true, but that's just because we are completely deprived of any affection and love

dumbshitter said:
why would i hate them? it's pointless, if i was a woman I wouldn't want to date an incel either. you just have to accept nature and your place in society as a rotting incel

Nice name them

Incels don't even hate women because they won't give us the slightest bit of validation, it's that they are lookists who view us as human trash

You are right. Roughly 95% of people here are spineless cucks.

I don't hate women. I hate nature itself for manifesting such unfairness in the world.

I hate the human nature and myself

hehe xd said:

There's not a lot of Jews and they have a small dating pool, so of course their going have to stick together.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's not a lot of Jews and they have a small dating pool, so of course their going have to stick together.

We are the chosen people, its why there are no chads in israel, all males are roughly equal and are judged by their avhievements

Foxman8472 said:
VST said:
Women didn't ruin women, Hollywood ruined women.
You're all starting from the assumption that women got ruined, that there was a primordial time of "good ol' days" where women weren't ruined and then a black cloud appeared and as it passed it turned all of those obedient angelic little creatures into uncaring self-absorbed monoliths of vanity. I'm just saying that maybe women were like that all along and all that happened in the last 100 years was a shift in their freedom, and what we see today is the result of their freeing, not Hollywood or anyone else or even themselves "ruining".

Yes, their nature was always the same. But men used to rule over them as genesis tells us to. The abdication of that role is what ruined it.

Jewsel said:
hehe xd said:
We are the chosen people, its why there are no chads in israel, all males are roughly equal and are judged by their avhievements
Lol what a troll,don’t believe a single word from this shit
Too late, I believe him ^.^

G-d bless you.