Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''95% of Girls Don't Care if You're Unattractive''

Someone should drop him in a lava pit (in New Super Mario Bros.)

When the coping is too strong

I really hate this guy

Chads are like foids, they can say ANYTHING they want it doesn't matter. They exist for the sole purpose of trolling us.

He dropped a few words from the title. Let me fix that

"95% of Girls Don't Care About You if you're unattractive"

although 95% is a low estimate. That's being very generous.

You know it is funny, the only reason anyone would have any issues and insecurities about immutable traits they have is that other people make it a big deal.

Like, I never cared about my height or my hair after I turned, maybe 14 years old. But when you are bombarded, not just online but also in social situations by people treating you like crap when you haven't even interacted with them but simply express the intention of social interaction.

And of course, when dating app messages like range from "Sorry, you are too short" to just getting outright blocked, you start to think, I wonder what is wrong with me?

Then you realize that in most cases, it is things you can't control. So you develop some kind of insecurity or shame or personal disgust that you would have never had, had you not had these experiences.

I think I have body dysmorphia; it tried to kill me twice because of bad luck; I have zero faith in my mortal shell, and even after all that, things are completely out of my control, and I'm judged because of that as well.

No wonder I'm told I behave like a robot, not like I'm taken seriously in the first place.

Not gonna watch a video with that absurd title and an extremely punchable face at the front. For most women being attractive is the only thing that matters.

Maverick is out of his mind.

deboonked

You know it is funny, the only reason anyone would have any issues and insecurities about immutable traits they have is that other people make it a big deal.

Like, I never cared about my height or my hair after I turned, maybe 14 years old. But when you are bombarded, not just online but also in social situations by people treating you like crap when you haven't even interacted with them but simply express the intention of social interaction.
this-joker.gif

He dropped a few words from the title. Let me fix that

"95% of Girls Don't Care About You if you're unattractive"

although 95% is a low estimate. That's being very generous.

He tries so hard to look unattractive and still ends up being a mogger. Normies think this is what we mean when we say we're unattractive.

Someone should drop him in a lava pit (in New Super Mario Bros.)

And of course, when dating app messages like range from "Sorry, you are too short" to just getting outright blocked, you start to think, I wonder what is wrong with me?

Then you realize that in most cases, it is things you can't control. So you develop some kind of insecurity or shame or personal disgust that you would have never had, had you not had these experiences.

I think I have body dysmorphia; it tried to kill me twice because of bad luck; I have zero faith in my mortal shell, and even after all that, things are completely out of my control, and I'm judged because of that as well.

No wonder I'm told I behave like a robot, not like I'm taken seriously in the first place.
how can you try to kill yourself 2 times and fail both times ?

Would be funny if he becomes deformed

Why doesn't he shave his head and stop going to the gym, if looks aren't important?

At least the comments are rightly bashing him lol

I'm not watching that.

It is a lie. Not only do foids murderously hate unattractive men they resent even having to look at us and they want us dead.

I want to kill him on Hogwarts Legacy

If he had to walk in the shoes of an ugly man even for a day he would remove that fucking video lmao. Only attractive people can say stuff like this and actually believe it

I hate this faggot so much

Btw he went to turkey immediately to get hair transplant he will say for you to be ugly
But he will never let himself get worse

I don't want to click it and give him jewtube money. What are his main points?

"95% of Girls Don't Care if You're Unattractive'' - says good-looking dude.

Oh I see, I must have been just imagining everything this whole time. Good to know!

how can you try to kill yourself 2 times and fail both times ?
I had two life threatening diseases when I was a kid, that had no actual cause, it was just bad luck.