Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 93% of Zoomers and 80% of Millennials with Dating Experience in the US have been Involved in a Cheating Relationship

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Veteran
A recent survey from DatingAdvice (an online dating advice website) indicates that 93% of zoomers and 80% millennials with dating experience in the United States, have been involved in a relationship where cheating has taken place

The date of the article is May 2024, most likely when the results were first made publicly accessible. It seems only people with dating experience were accounted for in the survey. The source says over 1000 people were surveyed, but it doesn’t provide an exact number. It also looks like the survey was conducted in the USA, with participants from various states (21 states to be exact)

Based on the published results, it looks like the larger share of participants were Zoomers and Millennials, as much of the published findings seem to account for primarily Gen Z and Millennials:

Key Takeaways from the Survey (DatingAdvice):

83% of people have been involved in a cheating relationship (across all generations who participated in survey, although it seems most participants were zoomers and millennials)​

Zoomers reported more involvement in cheating relationships (93%) compared to millennials (80%). Basically, nearly all zoomer / millennial relationships involve cheating. Zoomers cheat more often than millennials

Cheaters are most often caught out by Text Messages / DMs. By gender, female cheaters are caught out more often than male cheaters via Text Messages / DMs (37% women vs 22% men)

Based on the top 9 methods of cheating, women cheat more often than men, albeit slightly (55% women vs 45% men). For previous generations (Gen X, Boomers), the reported rates of infidelity weren’t this high, and it was claimed that men cheated more often than women, Basically it looks like zoomer & millennial women may have become bigger cheaters than their Gen X, Boomer and Silent female predecessors​

Women are more often found cheating on a dating app (19% women vs 16% men). Men are more often found cheating via unfamiliar credit card statements (e.g. hotel charges) (16% men vs 10% women)​

Apparently what can pass as “cheating” has varied over the generations. A slight minority of zoomers (48%) believe non-physical interactions (e.g., flirting, sexting) can pass as cheating, compared to millennials (55%) and Gen X (58%) (Newsweek, 2023):

I can’t find any link to the documents that state the methodology that was used, or the exact number of people who participated in the DatingAdvice survey. It’s possible some of the participants lied in survey responses. Although, the front page of DatingAdvice website quotes they’ve featured on major news outlets like Inside Edition, CNN, Fox News, Huffington Post. Make of it what you will. But it seems to be the first and only available numerical data on reports of cheating in Gen Z relationships

Based on published data within the past year, nearly half of zoomer adults in the US had zero teen dating experience (American Survey Center, 2023), and practically all zoomers with dating experience have cheated or been cheated on (DatingAdvice, 2024). It’s all laughable at this stage. Most zoomers became legal adults within the past 5 – 10 years. So this is fairly new data on zoomer dating habits, probably the first of its kind

I think it’s fair to say that staying single and living a bachelor lifestyle is the unanimously better option for any zoomer male who doesn’t want to become a cuck. The data indicates that women cheat more often than men, although not by much (largely among zoomers & millennials). IMO marriage and BF/GF relationships are merely a pipedream and waste of time for any zoomer male who wants to date a loyal woman

The theory that women and men can come to a compromise (aka purple pill) is cope in my opinion. I am convinced the only practical way for the average man (e.g. normies) to retain a woman’s loyalty is through a power structure or power dynamic that restricts a woman’s capacity to behave unfaithfully or rebelliously without severe consequences, like a patriarchy. Otherwise forget it, like that saying goes, “You thought she was yours, but she was never yours. It was just your turn”

Given that 80% of women share 20% of men, it's alarming to see that women still find a way to cheat more.

This might because of the dating happening with the bottom 80% of men, which are faithful to cheating whores, while the top 20% of men are cheating much more than the average whore.

Given that 80% of women share 20% of men, it's alarming to see that women still find a way to cheat more.

This might because of the dating happening with the bottom 80% of men, which are faithful to cheating whores, while the top 20% of men are cheating much more than the average whore.
Damm I didn't think about that

Cheaters need to be nailed on a cross, be used by incels until physically deformed to the point unusability, then chopped up to be used as pig food

Last edited:
Getting not cucked is like winning a lottery and creampieing a scarlet johansen

Total fucking clown world. Then they shame us for being bitter ? :feelsUgh: Fuck this world it deserves to burn. People being happy in it through classical means like relationships, social life, status etc dont deserve it one bit. Anyone thriving in this evil world must be MURDERED BY GOD just like he did with the heathens in Sodom and Gomorrah. Sick of bad being presented as good and vice versa.

Cheaters need to be nailed on a cross, be used by incels until physically deformed to the point unusability, then chopped up to be used as pig food

Pretty much all relationships end with cuckoldry.

Bruuuuuh so my gf cheated on me with that nigga who got more rizz, no cap fam this legit my villain arc
2cb.jpg

yeah relationships are just a fancy way to get cheated on

not really worthwhile, but normies enjoy the trappings of love more than the real thing so they keep doing it

even marriage is becoming quite fragile, it is impermanent and infidelity is probably becoming more common

Anyone thriving in this evil world must be MURDERED BY GOD just like he did with the heathens in Sodom and Gomorrah.
Weren't they destroyed for rape and violence and shits? This so-called God doesn't recognize cheating and hypergamy as punishable sin, but enforced monogamy. JFL.

JFL @ all the men for trying to shame incels for missing out on the ultimate 'cuck' experience.

Sexhaver problems

I don't think its possible to trust women anymore. More and more I realize why Islam is the way it is. At this point it might be the only solution to this degeneracy.

These women won’t know about the surprise attack that’ll happen to them resulting in their near extinction in Minecraft
View: https://youtu.be/fTMkfNzDRYA

Last edited:
Bruuuuuh so my gf cheated on me with that nigga who got more rizz, no cap fam this legit my villain arc
2cb.jpg
I'm a blackpilled Incel bro fr no cap totally gonna ropemaxx tonight ong

Cheating on Chad with another Chad is pretty common actually.

female nature creating oofy doofies yet again lmfao

get cheated on because your partner doesn't actually desire you, just your money (and the chad in her phone).

neurotypicals will never be able to swallow this info so they say "this can't be all relationships" and compltetely ignore their wifes secret outings and "girls night outs" to fuck chad.

Given the racepill and this, relationships or ascending do not seem worth the trouble. If you're not in the upper echelon of men that can regularly get girls, why even try?

this,
Given the racepill and this, relationships or ascending do not seem worth the trouble. If you're not in the upper echelon of men that can regularly get girls, why even try?
this, people always shame incels and say blackpill is terrible ideology. But it's the most freeing thing to stop the cope and neurotic looksmaxxing to ascend, when "ascending" isn't even possible. I'm sure everyone in here wants genuine desire from a woman some way or another, no one wants to betabuxx, to get cucked like these normies do. We are not chads. stopping trying is freeing yourself from gynocentric foid worship worldview

:yes:

2cb.jpg
Sigma fr just need to mew more to looksmaxx and mog then I wont have to ropemaxx. gonna lock in on god bet.

I think it’s fair to say that staying single and living a bachelor lifestyle is the unanimously better option for any zoomer male who doesn’t want to become a cuck. The data indicates that women cheat more often than men, although not by much (largely among zoomers & millennials). IMO marriage and BF/GF relationships are merely a pipedream and waste of time for any zoomer male who wants to date a loyal woman
MGTOW is like sense in this circus. But, it's kind of coping because only women are valuable and man inherits value in the eyes of society by how the women of society value him (and by the regularity that those women fuck him).

You or I can't reject society. We need it to live.

This is absolutely brutal. I thought things were bad five years ago. I have no clue how bad they really are.

Total fucking clown world. Then they shame us for being bitter ? :feelsUgh: Fuck this world it deserves to burn. People being happy in it through classical means like relationships, social life, status etc dont deserve it one bit. Anyone thriving in this evil world must be MURDERED BY GOD just like he did with the heathens in Sodom and Gomorrah. Sick of bad being presented as good and vice versa.
Agreed.

Bring back public executions

Remember that this is what awaits you if you even ascend one day.