Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

911 suicide call

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA[/video]

Jesus Christ video made me cry. What can an incel do in this life, it's all a big injustice.

Holy shit

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dsSXUixz8eQ[/video]Someone used it as a sample for a rap song

why would he sui when he's living with prime pussy?

i legitimately wonder sometimes if anyone would actually cry like that if i offed myself.

No, I don't want to hear this :'(.

This is one of the reasons why I can't bring myself to do it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No, I don't want to hear this :'(.

extremely hard to listen to

But time will pass, and I will be forgotten. Everyone will be forgotten. Everything will be forgotten. I can't let my emotions hold me back.

How much of a melodramatic sissy with bipolar disorder do you have to be to care that much about someone's death? Like shit, death will never derive more than a shrug from me. Clearly mental illness runs in that family.

shukin said:
How much of a melodramatic sissy with bipolar disorder do you have to be to care that much about someone's death? Like shit, death will never derive more than a shrug from me. Clearly mental illness runs in that family.

It's natural for humans to feel pain and grief for someone who's died. It's not a mental illness, it's mental healthiness. Put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Kointo said:
It's natural for humans to feel pain and grief for someone who's died. It's not a mental illness, it's mental healthiness. Put yourself in someone else's shoes.

I dont have to. I've experienced this and felt nothing at all.

shukin said:
I dont have to. I've experienced this and felt nothing at all.

That doesn't mean it's normal.

Jesus, that's sad and all these femoids pretending they're depressed dam that shit triggers me.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Jesus, that's sad and all these femoids pretending they're depressed dam that shit triggers me.
didn't click on the video, tl dr?

Kointo said:
That doesn't mean it's normal.

To what definition of "normal"? I'm certain I'm the only "normal" person in the world, everyone else is wrong.

shukin said:
To what definition of "normal"? I'm certain I'm the only "normal" person in the world, everyone else is wrong.

Normal is fitting in with society and it's rules. Normal is not being able to control your emotions and desires.

Abnormal is not fitting in with society. Abnormal is suppressing your emotions and desires.

I agree that death only affects humans to ensure that the species thrives. It's all chemicals in the brain. We are abnormal. Do you understand now?

Kointo said:
Abnormal is not fitting in with society
NOPE ( if you speak in psychiatric terms )

nausea said:

What do you mean? If you somehow stand out from anyone else, then you aren't normal.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
What do you mean? If you somehow stand out from anyone else, then you aren't normal.

I mean in psychiatric terms, if you refer to other parameters Idk

Kointo said:
Normal is fitting in with society and it's rules. Normal is not being able to control your emotions and desires.

Abnormal is not fitting in with society. Abnormal is suppressing your emotions and desires.

I agree that death only affects humans to ensure that the species thrives. It's all chemicals in the brain. We are abnormal. Do you understand now?

The word "normal" has been diluted with nonsensical drivel for decades, just like how lukewarm piss dilutes in a toilet.  Perhaps conforming to society's rules is "normal", but have you ever thought about why people do it? Most people who's apart of society's coherence seem like mindless drones anyway - are you really going to tell me that the human species was intended to wake up every morning at 6 and wageslave? It's certainly the norm, but that doesn't convince me that it's the inherent choice for most humans, yet people do it anyway. The normalized society was formed by an esoteric elite where the top priority is to enforce a "normal" consensus.   

Normal is not being able to control your emotions and desires.

Wait what? Normal is being able to control yourself. In a pre-civilized society humans killed each other all the time. Now we are refrained from acting out our emotions, enforced by a judicial system. Now evolutionary instincts and desires are repressed by laws. 

In the normalized society people are terrified to be their own individuals with discretional purposes. Why? Because nothing is worse than to be seen as abnormal in a society where the most important thing is to be "normal".

My point is that me not being "normal", as you claim, does not make me a freak or a bad person. If you think that, they have won.

shukin said:
The word "normal" has been diluted with nonsensical drivel for decades, just like how lukewarm piss dilutes in a toilet.  Perhaps conforming to society's rules is "normal", but have you ever thought about why people do it? Most people who's apart of society's coherence seem like mindless drones anyway - are you really going to tell me that the human species was intended to wake up every morning at 6 and wageslave? It's certainly the norm, but that doesn't convince me that it's the inherent choice for most humans, yet people do it anyway. The normalized society was formed by an esoteric elite where the top priority is to enforce a "normal" consensus.   

I concur. Why do you think I disagree on this? I don't like society.

shukin said:
My point is that me not being "normal", as you claim, does not make me a freak or a bad person. If you think that, they have won.

I don't think that. Right and wrong are human made concepts.

shukin said:
Wait what? Normal is being able to control yourself. In a pre-civilized society humans killed each other all the time. Now we are refrained from acting out our emotions, enforced by a judicial system. Now evolutionary instincts and desires are repressed by laws. 

In the normalized society people are terrified to be their own individuals with discretional purposes. Why? Because nothing is worse than to be seen as abnormal in a society where the most important thing is to be "normal".

I meant that people can't get rid of their wants and desires. I didn't mean they act on them.

Kointo said:
Right and wrong are human made concepts.

Yes, exactly my point.

Kointo said:
I meant that people can't get rid of their wants and desires. I didn't mean they act on them. 

Got it.

Damn it's one of those suicide prevention videos where the suicidal should feel guilty rather than address the cause of his suffering in the first place, which in the case of incels is impossible since nothing works if you're ugly.

Kointo said:
This is one of the reasons why I can't bring myself to do it.

If you killed yourself I'd be the one crying like the boy in the 911 call.

Morbid humor aside...that audio was hard to listen to even for me.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

If I killed myself, nothing would change. Everyone will die eventually. Everything will die. Its only a matter of time.

The audio will be hard to listen to for most humans, since most humans have the ability to empathize and sympathize. Its to make humans care for their fellow species. Its an instinct of survival.

Kointo said:
Ryo_Hazuki said:
If I killed myself, nothing would change. Everyone will die eventually. Everything will die. Its only a matter of time.
The audio will be hard to listen to for most humans, since most humans have the ability to empathize and sympathize. Its to make humans care for their fellow species. Its an instinct of survival.
but the guy actually killed himself?

nausea said:
but the guy actually killed himself?

Yeah, he did. I was talking about myself.

jfl @ actually viewing this as an effective way to prevent suicide. You know an effective way to prevent it? Take that brother to the masjid and teach him Islam. Facts. Teach him the hadith of what happens to those who suicide. Not this silly Dunya phone call.

i cri evry tiem.