Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 90yr old curry sex guru confirms JBC theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
only a curry can be a sex guru at 90. Currycel = fakecel

90 year old cuck

Q: My family is demanding that I get married. How can I ascertain if the girl is a virgin?

A: I suggest you don't get married. Unless you appoint detectives, there is no way to find out. Spare any poor girl of your suspicious mind.

Q: My girlfriend and I are 22 years old. We had sex a few months ago, for the first time, but she did not bleed. How can I identify if she is a virgin? Please help. I am confused.

A: Is this the way you love your girlfriend? You are a suspicious person. Haven't you heard that there are several other ways by which the hymen can split, such as by playing a sport?

JBCurry is real

lol if you aren't currymaxxing in 2020

90 year old cuck

Q: My family is demanding that I get married. How can I ascertain if the girl is a virgin?

A: I suggest you don't get married. Unless you appoint detectives, there is no way to find out. Spare any poor girl of your suspicious mind.

Q: My girlfriend and I are 22 years old. We had sex a few months ago, for the first time, but she did not bleed. How can I identify if she is a virgin? Please help. I am confused.

A: Is this the way you love your girlfriend? You are a suspicious person. Haven't you heard that there are several other ways by which the hymen can split, such as by playing a sport?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Curry cant be incel

JFL

i think he's too old and being used as a mouthpiece

you can get an 85 year old man screaming that he's pro-gay in this time

i think he's too old and being used as a mouthpiece

you can get an 85 year old man screaming that he's pro-gay in this time
If I get to his age I’m still gonna be dropping black pills on these normie faggots

If I get to his age I’m still gonna be dropping black pills on these normie faggots
by then you'll be dropping blackpills to piles of ashes and wolves, but yeah.

Forget about sex, this guy is still alive in his 90s. That's rare as fuck.

Tldr: Curries and GODS, JBC

Forget about sex, this guy is still alive in his 90s. That's rare as fuck.

Tldr: Curries and GODS, JBC
when you need industrial amount of spices in your food to kill the shit bacteria and still make it to 90 you're pretty strong

Curries can’t lose

Chadpreet is above Chad, Tyrone & Chang combined. Its over boyos. Bow down to the ultimate SMV genetic champions

JFL if you think this guy got laid. Maybe with ugly currywhores who look like beasts but i wouldnt count those.

So that's the secret why they are all so low inhib. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: