Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 900 lb Chad fatcel just can't stop eating

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★

jt-my-600-lb-life-now-1579719763109.png

My 600-lb Life season 8 episode 4

God people can be repulsive, imagine sex between these two

Looks like one of those characters from Rick and Morty

Images 4

Also interesting how he has very little facial fat. Suifuel for leancopers

Holy shit how does his face look like that at that weight?

His leg looks like a chicken thigh how it is curved

Exactly, his genetics is probably better than everyone on this site due to his fat distribution, all around legs, very little abdominal and face. Also to foids, between someone like him and us, there is no difference in disgust.

holy fuck you can tell this guy can be chad even at 900 lbs
fatcel=fakecel is usually bullshit 90% of the time and I don't even know why I bother cutting to 15% bf at this point tbh

His face looks like it could belong on someone who is 200lbs. I would have expected his face to look like the female’s. Meanwhile, I am leanmaxxing but still have a bunch of buccal fat I would probably need surgery to remove

His face looks like it could belong on someone who is 200lbs. I would have expected his face to look like the female’s. Meanwhile, I am leanmaxxing but still have a bunch of buccal fat I would probably need surgery to remove

I'm also leanmaxxing man. Don't loose hope.
@BodyFat10orRope

fatcel=fakecel is usually bullshit 90% of the time and I don't even know why I bother cutting to 15% bf at this point tbh

"Just work out bro"
This guy has a gf and we don't :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

This thread just mogged @chudur-budur's :feelshmm:

His face is almost thinner than mine and I'm 180lbs.

Getting lean is legit. There a lot people who store a lot of fat on their face. You can look at @itsOVER for example.

Most will be able to get to a point where the underlying bone structure shows and that point it's whether the bone structure is good or bad.

His face is almost thinner than mine and I'm 180lbs.
I'm close to underweight for my height and this guy's face is not only thinner, but his structure is more prominent than mine.
That is fucked.

A beautiful waste of genes, but all he has to do is show chin, and some woman will become jabbathehutsexual.

Holy shit how does his face look like that at that weight?
Complete bullshit, he is a bloblord yet his face still looks decent. On top of that, he also has a girlfriend. Genetics is EVERYTHING :reeeeee:

Complete bullshit, he is a bloblord yet his face still looks decent. On top of that, he also has a girlfriend. Genetics is EVERYTHING :reeeeee:
He is literally wasting his life. I would bet he is meeks caliber or better.

fatcel = volcel

Looks like Peter Griffin with all his bones removed

Fatcel = volcel

What is that inflated ballsack looking thing?

Truly grotesque.

He has a higher SMV than Shahan :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The definition of a “mentalcel”.