Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

90 percent of homeless are men

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
Yet all those documentaries are about homeless women. LOL

Homeless women make more money and aren't physically assaulted as much as the homeless men

I would give homeless girls a place to live if they are decent looking and offer sex but they rather live on the streets and freeze to dead than be with me.

Literally impossible for a women to stay homeless or even become homeless in the first place.

Tbh it is kinda self evident. Low value males are like not even considered human for many people.

I would give homeless girls a place to live if they are decent looking and offer sex but they rather live on the streets and freeze to dead than be with me.
I would offer them for free. But only homeless girls I ever saw were gypsies and those are really nasty so no thanks.

She'd rather get a black eye from homeless Chad than be with you.

A woman can be about as homeless as she can be incel. I don't care how awful she looks... many men will want to give her a home.

A woman can be about as homeless as she can be incel. I don't care how awful she looks... many men will want to give her a home.
Exactly. Women live life on TUTORIAL MODE

The BBC is cucked.

Women are taken care of from the day they're born till the day they die