Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 90% of my time is spent doing shit I don’t like

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, 90% of the time I’m awake is spent doing shit I don’t want to do, whether studying or working or helping my dumbfuck grandparents out with stuff, almost all my life I’m forced to do stuff I’d rather not be doing. Meaning less time for posting here

Don't talk bad about your grandparents man

90+% of my time is spent ldaring

I fried some pork and i made pancakes, cooking became a chore for me, I feel like shit.

Don't talk bad about your grandparents man
:soy: cope if ur incel and your grandparents aren't good looking nor rich. you have every right to hate em

:soy: cope if ur incel and your grandparents aren't good looking nor rich. you have every right to hate em
Just came back from my grandparents, they said the black players from France's team look like monkeys :feelsaww:

Just came back from my grandparents, they said the black players from France's team look like monkeys :feelsaww:
These monkeys are fucking giga stacies every day.

those nigs have earn more money in a month than hardworking trucels do in a year

Like the title says, 90% of the time I’m awake is spent doing shit I don’t want to do, whether studying or working or helping my dumbfuck grandparents out with stuff, almost all my life I’m forced to do stuff I’d rather not be doing. Meaning less time for posting here
My grandparents are all dead or distant so I never see them anymore. My family is trash and I am their ogre-offspring.