Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 90% of men nowadays are feminists

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
the average normie guy sees nothing wrong with giving women complete power. They even get offended when you tell them that cuckolding is bad.

Their new comeback is: "Oh, you´re one of those incels who can´t get laid, what a loser. I get laid with my gf all the time, I don´t care that she is having sex with other guys. Open relationships are normal nowadays, jeez get with the times incel loser!"

This is literally how the average male nowadays thinks and the sad thing is it´ll only get worse from here on out.

the average normie guy sees nothing wrong with giving women complete power. They even get offended when you tell them that cuckolding is bad.

Their new comeback is: "Oh, you´re one of those incels who can´t get laid, what a loser. I get laid with my gf all the time, I don´t care that she is having sex with other guys. Open relationships are normal nowadays, jeez get with the times incel loser!"

This is literally how the average male nowadays thinks and the sad thing is it´ll only get worse from here on out.

I doubt many of them get sex that frequently anyway.

The reason they are is because they thinking by defending a foid, they will get her attention and she will fall for them. They don't know that they're being used    :lul::lul::lul:

The sexual market is unbalanced favoring foids, so they can impose their conditions, including the sexual ideology (that favor foids)

The reason they are is because they thinking by defending a foid, they will get her attention and she will fall for them. They don't know that they're being used    :lul::lul::lul:
Basically this, whiteknight cucks.

Most men are bluepilled but not feminists and certainly not literal cucks. Don't believe the mainstream leftist media, fortunately the world is not a real life Version of buzzfeed

Most men are bluepilled but not feminists and certainly not literal cucks. Don't believe the mainstream leftist media, fortunately the world is not a real life Version of buzzfeed
That depends on where you live in the world.

I would've roped 10 times over if the world was a real life version of buzzfeed I really fucking hate buzzfeed they are the ultimate low t cucks

These men are stupid faggots. When they get divorced and have to move out (HA-HA) we will have the last laugh. At least lads like us can survive torrents of abuse and still retain a sense of humour :feelsautistic:

Nah alot of men aren't actually feminists, but they're terrified to say they're not infront of foids cause companies would fully make your life harder if you have politically more "right wing" opinions.
I got my grade for a paper at university lowered because i gave the facts about the wage gap to a teacher in a presentation. (The paper had nothing to do with the wage gap)

Nah alot of men aren't actually feminists, but they're terrified to say they're not infront of foids cause companies would fully make your life harder if you have politically more "right wing" opinions.
I got my grade for a paper at university lowered because i gave the facts about the wage gap to a teacher in a presentation. (The paper had nothing to do with the wage gap)

Same thing with me when I presented facts against global warming. University are indoctrination centers.

Same thing with me when I presented facts against global warming. University are indoctrination centers.
Yeah they're not at all open to their mind being changed despite any amount of evidence, they don't even give counterevidence to challenge your evidence (which would be great).
I personally believe in global warming but i don't necessarily believe that it's due to humans, just that it's highly likely that it is.
That being said i'm always open to new ideas and having my mind changed on ANYTHING.