Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 90% of men I see irl look like male models to me

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
That's how ugly I am. I'm mogged by everyone constantly every time I leave my house. Maybe hermitmaxxing is a legit strategy for living as an ugly man.

It's very rare to me to see a men of my age that i mog. Very, very rare.

That's how ugly I am. I'm mogged by everyone constantly every time I leave my house. Maybe hermitmaxxing is a legit strategy for living as an ugly man.

same

I live in a shithole town so I sometimes barely mog some guys

Getting heightmogged on the bus by teenage boys and girls is suifuel. You barely feel like a man anymore.

It's very rare to me to see a men of my age that i mog. Very, very rare.
even old people and homeless drunks mog me brutally. only people I mog are deformedcels or turbomanlets

I live in a shithole town so I sometimes barely mog some guys
JFL, I live in Poland which has extremely ugly men and I'm still mogged. Can't imagine what would happen if I lived in the west or some chad country. I would rope in an instant.
Getting heightmogged on the bus by teenage boys and girls is suifuel. You barely feel like a man anymore.
That's the worst thing. I live 300 meters from a local middleschool and guys 6 years younger than me heightmog me. This shouldn't be allowed. This shouldn't be my life.

same... Everyone mogs me :feelsrope:
@Mainländer :feelsmusic:

Im a 1.70cm tall male in a country that has a male height average of 1.77cm. on top of that i look like a sandnigger and have crooked nose and teeth (the nose comes bundled with being a kike i guess)

Its a very brutal feeling bro, but we all feel this

Im a 1.70cm tall male in a country that has a male height average of 1.77cm. on top of that i look like a sandnigger and have crooked nose and teeth (the nose comes bundled with being a kike i guess)
I'm exactly the same height bro.

i think ur overrating them, especially if they're all in poland but it still sucks getting mogged

I get mogged by 8-12 years old kids

I take it you live somewhere like Germany, the Netherlands or California.

For me majority look ugly here, I see myself as above average for my eyes, but they mog me at looking manly, and for femoids that more important

I certainly had that experience at uni, probably because the only people who are successful enough to get into a good school are already goodlooking and have been haloed their entire lives. Since i moved back home i dont get mogged constantly, partly because i dont have to go outside as much. Hermitmaxxing is legit

Most men mog me but I genuinely don't see 99% of the men I see getting any pussy

Im too busy surviving to give a shit about who is better than me.

Sorry that happens to you.

I don't notice men as physically attractive or unattractive unless they have an extremely prominent unattractive feature (i.e. facial deformity).

Imagine seeing a symmetrical, healthy, large dog with excellent forward facial bone growth and knowing that even thought that creature walks on four legs, it SMVmoggs in the eyes of at least 89% of femoids. How the fuck do you not feel terrible going outside when even dogs remind you how non human you are, and they are not even human?

JFL, I live in Poland which has extremely ugly men and I'm still mogged. Can't imagine what would happen if I lived in the west or some chad country. I would rope in an instant.

That's the worst thing. I live 300 meters from a local middleschool and guys 6 years younger than me heightmog me. This shouldn't be allowed. This shouldn't be my life.

At least your country is based and not infested with third-world shitskins. I would move to Poland in a second if I could.

Happens to me every day, right now I moved from my city and holy fuck it's repleted of Chads and 6' gigastacies literally they're fuckin' everywhere I feel like a child within the crowd ngl.

Nah, most guys are kinda, even a lot of them that mog me are ugly

I want to hermitmax for the same reason

But when you ask foids they say the exact opposite

I'm not too sure that's how being mogged works. Do you live in a highly populated area? In the downtown area of my city a lot of dudes are high-tier normies / chads

can relate tbh ngl

do you happen to live in chad territory?

I watched a Louis Theroux documentary about Survivalists and there was this oldcel who lived alone in a mountain in Idaho (skip to 23:30):

I know in reality it'd be cold af and desperately boring without internet but there's something beautiful about living in total isolation. I dream about wining the lottery so I could be alone for life.