Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 90% of all women can easily get sex, only 10% of all men can easily get sex

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★
List of women who can easily get sex:
-fat girls
-drug addict girls
-mental illness girls
-homeless girls
-down syndrome girls
-ethnic girls

List of men who can easily get sex (sometimes multiple of these are required)
-tall
-attractive face
-high income
-high status/fame

That's so fucking brutal if you think about it.

Kill all toilets

100% of all women can easily get sex

Sex for toilets is like buying food but for free, it's delivered to you, and the driver pays you for ordering it.

Nowhere near 10% of men. This isn't the 1990s, this is 2024 and going onward. I'd be surprised if 3% of men have any real options/choices.

And by that I mean they can juggle women around, have a choice of more than 1 -- and that 1 being likely not even interested in them sexually. Not "choice" as in can choose to marry some bitch who doesn't even like him for his looks but because he is a resource-machine & simpoid beta.

That is no more a "choice" than a cop asking if you want to sign for a ticket, or if you want to go to jail -- either way you're gonna be fucked.

Saying 10% of men can easily get sex is saying you walk past dudes constantly who are slaying puss. That is insanely unrealistic & optimistic. Even motherfucking Chads get left swiped on Tinder, Bumble, etc. 50% of the time if not higher. You think some 5 or 6/10 dude is getting hounded? lol

Last edited:
Nowhere near 10% of men. This isn't the 1990s, this is 2024 and going onward. I'd be surprised if 3% of men have any real options/choices.

And by that I mean they can juggle women around, have a choice of more than 1 -- and that 1 being likely not even interested in them sexually. Not "choice" as in can choose to marry some bitch who doesn't even like him for his looks but because he is a resource-machine & simpoid beta.

That is no more a "choice" than a cop asking if you want to sign for a ticket, or if you want to go to jail -- either way you're gonna be fucked.

Saying 10% of men can easily get sex is saying you walk past dudes constantly who are slaying puss. That is insanely unrealistic & optimistic. Even motherfucking Chads get left swiped on Tinder, Bumble, etc. 50% of the time if not higher. You think some 5 or 6/10 dude is getting hounded? lol
Calm down, I agree 10% was perhaps too optimistic. I'm willing to admit 5%.

And 90% of that 90% of men are simping and white-knighting for those foids, if they refused to it all would be a lot better.

List of women who can easily get sex:
-fat girls
-drug addict girls
-mental illness girls
-homeless girls
-down syndrome girls
-ethnic girls
- deformed girls
- missing body part girls
- diabolically ugly girls