Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

9 weeks into university and "chill"

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
And still no (girl)friend(s)......

When i go to the lecture i always see my chad classmates walking arround with a femoid,these creatures are litteraly following/orbiting them....
When the lecture ends i go outside and i see them standing in big circles of people lauging smoking, have a great time.

Sometimes one of my classmates sees me and shout like; bro wassup. I think in my head: is this the day? is this the day that he will me introduces to all his friends so i can have a laugh with them and make new ones?????

But NO he asks how life is and how my previous exam went.... nothing wrong with that he atleast try to talk to me. However then i start talking back and he reacts closed and stops immidiatly asking questions. Then the whole group is staring at youre subhuman face and offcourse i tell him that i have to go.

It scucks men i tried everything, its like no one want me, the guys dont want to hang out with me so i am guessing that femoids never ever want to hang out with me. I never make eye contact esspacially with femoids i feel awkard and ugly, i also dont give them the feeling that they hot..

I go to school lonlely eat lunch lonely go home lonely..... when i get home my parents ask me how my day went...... i always have to make up something to answer. They think that im the cool guy at school, but in reality im sitting lonely in the toiletroom eating my sandwich and crying.

6 years into university and chill and I have never been on a date. It's over for us sub humans. University is sui fule for incels.

I graduated from college without getting laid. I came close once, but that was with a desperate 38 year old woman who wasn't even associated with the college in any way.

One can see why ER became so frustrated walking around campus -- relationship window-shopping taken to the extreme.

incelman said:
6 years into university and chill and I have never been on a date. It's over for us sub humans. University is sui fule for incels.

this me, the same number of years too lol. But I got another incel friend and a meme degree and that's all

Does your university have any outdoor activities? Maybe something like disc golf. That would be pretty low-key.

Tuttle said:
Does your university have any outdoor activities? Maybe something like disc golf. That would be pretty low-key.

In my experience, disc golf isn't low-key. Total frat-bro gathering ground for people who take even the most insignificant of sports seriously.

God i hate uni so fucking much

if you finish college without getting laid or getting a girlfriend, its over for you

University is shaped after your high school experience.

mariaimdrunk said:
In my experience, disc golf isn't low-key.  Total frat-bro gathering ground for people who take even the most insignificant of sports seriously.

May depend on the locale.  I thought it had a reputation of chill stoners.  BUT I am not a chill stoner nor have I played disc golf.  I knew a guy at work that was an old hippie who played it and he fit the impression I have.

incel said:
if you finish college without getting laid or getting a girlfriend, its over for you

Maybe I won't be welcome here for this and maybe I'm just redpilled and not blackpilled but this was not my experience,  for better or worse.  I finished college a dateless virgin.  I got VERY lucky and had a relationship that lasted about a year, then another off and on.  YES I was lucky because the woman pursued me!    I have ZERO luck pursuing others!  Maybe I'm one in a million.  Yes, odds are you are right and I gave up all hope but....sometimes.....

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfZ1EUHdoWk[/video]

COURAGE, it will PASS,
I was like you and went trough all college/highschool without dating once and mostly as a loner

things do get better after, with experience you will improve small step by small step

I went 4 years without

In a way you're luckier than I am, you have places like this where you can go and ask advice and read said advice anywhere in college, from your smartphone. I had nothing of the like.

Classmate greeting you is good thing, but you have to ask him. I know it sounds hard but you gotta force out that, 'so what are you doing later/tomorrow /whatever' question

I would have been such great adviser for a younger me

More people = more competition, university is no better than high school.

I went through college without a single date or fuck (was too broke back then even for hookers), did not make a single friend, was always alone and only interacted with anyone when forced into a group assignment. It's hell but it's survivable. Later on I would hear or read about other people's college life and wonder if I somehow existed in another dimension or something.

Only way I made it thru school was coping with hookers, otherwise I wouldn't have made it a month.

Man you just started uni, nothing is lost yet. Here are a few suggestions:
- Join some kind of sport group or other spare time activity to find friends
- People coming up and talking to you is a very good thing. What did you respond to them, why did they stop talking to you? Maybe you can ask other people for advice on that. Of course you can also talk to people that you think look nice and ask them some similar question and invite them over to your place. Larger circles of friends will form automatically if you get to know a few people.
- I don't know what you are studying, but my studies required a lot of learning, so study groups are very useful and on top of that a great way to get to know people in an un-akward way. Just ask people to form a study group/join one when exams are coming up. Success rate if you ask enough people probably 100%
- In other studies there are a lot of group projects, also a good way to find friends.
- Do you live alone? If yes, share an apartment or a room with other people, the best way to get to know people if you are shy and awkward
- limit your time at the computer. Maybe even choose a day when you categorically don't use it, it is such a youth killing mashine.
- become aware of what you want (at this point probably friends and a girlfriend, maybe decent grades) and make *concrete* and realistic plans on how to work towards these goals. If they continue to fail, ask for advice
- finally, it is probably wise to get off this forum. This forum is mostly a cope for people that have lost hope and just want to get through the day, for people that still have opportunities it is a bit counterproductive, hating woman is the final death sentence if you still want to get to know woman.
I hope you find some of that useful, you are still young and can have a great time in uni! Don't give up! If you give up your situation just will become worse

You're only a few months in, you need to start drugmaxxing and going to parties. You just need one friend who's more social than you that you can tag along with. Eventually you'll start being seen as human unless you're a true genetic freak.

nigger said:
You're only a few months in, you need to start drugmaxxing and going to parties. You just need one friend who's more social than you that you can tag along with. Eventually you'll start being seen as human unless you're a true genetic freak.

women will definitely whore themselves out for drugs

9 weeks? I will graduate a kissless virgin after 5 years of university.

MubarakTheCoper said:
this me, the same number of years too lol. But I got another incel friend and a meme degree and that's all

I have no friends. Noone wants to hang out with an ugly subhuman.