Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 9 out of 10 Taiwanese foids lose their virginity by 16

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
This is an article from this website:
Media Source: SETN
Based on the article, in Taiwan, 9 out of 10 foids lose their virginity in 16 while 4 out of 5 men ascended in age of 20
And statistics show that 3 out of 5 foids gave her first time to their classmate/friends, while in the 25-27y/o category, 3 out of 10 foids lose their virginity upon first date with a Internet match.
For the location, virginity of foids less were as below:
90% 16-25 y/o: Home,
remaining at love motel
27-30 y/o: 30% at workplace
Futhermore,
70%were lead by her partner
and
60% were conducted via raw sex

Guess it's over for ricecels
And when I saw there's a Horoscope part, I kek'ed at that bullshit. Maybe that's just a portion, the real situation would be EVEN WORSE than that

Last edited:
just be taiwanese theory

I don't care about those gooks

How unexpected

Wow so they're a bunch of whores? Didn't see that one coming

The quiet ones are the biggest sluts.There was a thread posted with some black guy exposing some asian chick for having a train ran on her.

How do these stats compare to China? We can compare culture vs genetics.

The quiet ones are the biggest sluts.There was a thread posted with some black guy exposing some asian chick for having a train ran on her.
source?

there goes seamaxxing
now all we have is africa and the middle east

Wow so they're a bunch of whores? Didn't see that one coming

TBH they sound like pure virginal unicorns in Taiwan compared to west, I am reasonably confident less than 10% of 15 year old girls in US are virgins.

no more seamaxxing

View attachment 369586
Can you link the thread bro?
Based on the article, in Taiwan, 9 out of 10 foids lose their virginity in 16 while 4 out of 5 men ascended in age of 20
And statistics show that 3 out of 5 foids gave her first time to their classmate/friends, while in the 25-27y/o category, 3 out of 10 foids lose their virginity upon first date with a Internet match.
remaining at love motel
Futhermore,
and

And when I saw there's a Horoscope part, I kek'ed at that bullshit. Maybe that's just a portion, the real situation would be EVEN WORSE than that
Lol, when you translate the article into English, Google translate refers to women as "objects" in the second paragraph.
Based translation.

Last edited:
Real Chinese culture huh?

Sex education is a meme no wonder I never had it as a class in high school and surely it ain’t popular in international countries like Taiwan
Real Chinese culture huh?
Real and Raw but censored culture

I agree with you because I had an ex gf who's so quiet,looks a bit nerd and she was the biggest slut I know
Fuck off faggot, why do you fucking normies have to brag so much?

I thought Asia was incel central.

How is Taiwan so different from Japan?

Remove taiwanese and it's still probably true.

actually amazed it isn't more women.they probably lied and it is at best like 5% but still amazing.

Fuck off faggot, why do you fucking normies have to brag so much?
Let's play how long will it take to get banned.

Out valiant mods will be right on it

Eventually..

I agree with you because I had an ex gf who's so quiet,looks a bit nerd and she was the biggest slut I know

Reported for bragging
remaining at love motel
Futhermore,
and

100x better than the west. Almost all guys ascended according to the stats.

sometimes i wonder what these larpers wrote on their registration for then to be accepted by the mods.the mods need some serious reconsideration on how they tackle these fakecels

I hope Xi end such degenerecy

Taiwan is not a legitimate state.