Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 9 men gangrape a 15 year old in Germany, only one receives any prison time.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable.

Dr Saimeh said perpetrators “who live on the margins of society, completely uprooted culturally, linguistically and socially” could face a “mix of emotions of anger, sadness, powerlessness, depression, fantasies of grandeur as a compensation attempt to cope with one’s own misery, and drug use”.

“Disordered, unprepared migration experiences and sociocultural homelessness increase the risk of addiction and psychosis,” she said.

“Sex is also a means of venting frustration and anger, a means of warding off sadness and emptiness, and in a group of men with the same fate it also creates identity and strengthens the group feeling.”

She added, “The victim becomes a pure instrument for their own sexual gratification. It’s about an immediate need, opportunity, inner conviction and the right of the stronger.”
She even cited their testosterone levels as a mitigating factor. I've regularly joked that this is what should happen in all male criminal cases, in the same way that females use their hormones, and various mythical conditions, to exculpate themselves from their crimes. It's hilarious to see it actually happen.

Of course, all this leniency and empathy is because they're all immigrants (so is the psychiatrist, so is the Judge). But imagine if this same empathy was applied to men in general. And imagine if the male equivalent of woke feminist theory was deployed to liberate men of their accountability, as it is for women. :feelsbadman:

but muh jbw and seaxmaxxing bro

I wonder if incels raped would frustration and living on the margin be good defense on the court.

but muh jbw and seaxmaxxing bro
if i rape a foid id be in jail atm tbh they wont let me off, SEAmaxx is legit so its differrent, maybe it just not worth it for u to do all that for a gook pussy but its still a truth

She will probably be the first to "welcome refugees".

A woman sent mean text messages to one of the rapists who then reported it to police and they arrested her. She had to apologise and was sent to jail for the weekend. Hahaha

A white guy would've gotten 15 years.

Burn it all down, fuck Israel & all this immigration invasion shit. Nothing is worth the squeeze anymore, ldar. Lay flat & enjoy hobbies.

I won't work for a society that promotes faggot shit & Didn't Earn It shite.

The plug must be pulled.

Last edited:
Empowered western women want more diversity in the Y chromosome for their sexual choice, that's the only reason they advocate for open borders / mass immigration in the first place. Native western men are cucked by the state enabling this politicization of the dual mating strategy. Locking moslems up for doing what they are there for defeats the purpose, as no foids have access to their penis if they are in prison.

You have to have a squeaky clean life with a college education, excellent work history, no criminal record just so can have a chance to viciously fight for a mediocre office job so you can have the privilege to pay welfare to Abdul who gets to rape whenever he wants and gets off scott free. :feelsclown:

She will probably be the first to "welcome refugees".

A woman sent mean text messages to one of the rapists who then reported it to police and they arrested her. She had to apologise and was sent to jail for the weekend. Hahaha
No way. Article?

You have to have a squeaky clean life with a college education, excellent work history, no criminal record just so can have a chance to viciously fight for a mediocre office job so you can have the privilege to pay welfare to Abdul who gets to rape whenever he wants and gets off scott free. :feelsclown:
Just be Abdul Theory?

Stopped reading. :feelsjuice:
seeing how they got off this lightly and the fact that she was heavily intoxicated I'm thinking this is yet another "I fucked strangers yesterday and today I got the ick so I was raped" case

No way. Article?

:feelshaha:

damn, i thought u guys ttrolling and being nazi , i can see its seem more real now

Absolute peak clown world. Top fucking KEK. :feelsclown:

How the fuck is Germany not in a civil war right now? The people are completely neutered. JFL

We desperately need nuclear war today now more than ever.

Ausländer raus, Deutschland den deutsche "Foreigners out, Germany for germans"​

Last edited:
Absolute peak clown world. Top fucking KEK. :feelsclown:

How the fuck is Germany not in a civil war right now? The people are completely neutered. JFL

We desperately need nuclear war today now more than ever.
I'm flying to Germany now
Due to low rape rates, foid politicians decided to increase rape rates, since krauts don't rape as much as shitskins and foids rape fetish caused them to have anxiety, they voted to increase rapes, thus by importing rapefugees

Not based as it is a direct attack against white Europeans.
Illegal migrants should be shot on site

damn, i thought u guys ttrolling and being nazi , i can see its seem more real now
This is how bad it's got in western Europe. :feelshaha:

Germany has extreme Nazi guilt. To the point they've swung hard in the other direction. They're even trying to ban the AfD (the right wing party that is having increased success).

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha: He was an Arab Jew (if he existed). Whites never inhabited the Middle East.
If you truly believe that then I feel sorry for you, as your history teacher clearly failed you. Jesus was light skinned ethnic Jew. We have 1st century depictions of this and the preserverence of the Church.

A white guy would've gotten 15 years.

Burn it all down, fuck Israel & all this immigration invasion shit. Nothing is worth the squeeze anymore, ldar. Lay flat & enjoy hobbies.

I won't work for a society that promotes faggot shit & Didn't Earn It shite.

The plug must be pulled.
this

What is wrong with Germany, why is it such a weak society?

Hang the rapists.

Last edited:
If you truly believe that then I feel sorry for you, as your history teacher clearly failed you. Jesus was light skinned ethnic Jew. We have 1st century depictions of this and the preserverence of the Church.
:feelskek: :feelskek:Tell me you're trolling.

Would be better if that leniency by criminal justice system applied to whites too. Same happens here too, ethnics often get away with rape while a native guy got killed in jail by white knights. Rape itself shouldn't have longer sentence than a basic physical assault, it's just nonsense. Getting a black eye from a fight is much worse than just getting raped without serious physical damage.

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable.

She even cited their testosterone levels as a mitigating factor. I've regularly joked that this is what should happen in all male criminal cases, in the same way that females use their hormones, and various mythical conditions, to exculpate themselves from their crimes. It's hilarious to see it actually happen.

Of course, all this leniency and empathy is because they're all immigrants (so is the psychiatrist, so is the Judge). But imagine if this same empathy was applied to men in general. And imagine if the male equivalent of woke feminist theory was deployed to liberate men of their accountability, as it is for women. :feelsbadman:
And the usual suspects areeeeeeeeeeee

Don't care this should happen every foid out there