Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 9 interviews cant get a shitty wagecuck job

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I cant get a job for shit nobody wants to hire me for even basic bitch work i have no clue what I am going to do with myself I cant get neetbux either total bullshit

I cant get a job for shit nobody wants to hire me for even basic bitch work i have no clue what I am going to do with myself I cant get neetbux either total bullshit
No neetbux? Why? You american?

You won´t get a job as a ugly male, unless it´s tryhard computer science job (not an average programmer - they're all normies now as well).
71% OF ALL HR RECRUITERS ARE TOILETS = :foidSoy: Toilets are leeching of corporate money doing nothing but screening incels and approving fellow toilets and chads.
Your best bet is to find a job where you'll talk directly with the manager of a team (some IT jobs) or a job where they don't care who they're hiring (McDonalds)

I've been trying for internship in BI for 4 months already, most of my normie groupmates are already working. It's so funny to see how they all treat me well when I complete large tests, write works for them, but when it comes to the interview part they fucking GHOST me afterwards :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: or send me a brush-off email a week later :feelsbadman: Ghosting is even worse because it makes you wait and hope you actually passed, yet they just Ewwwd and probably deleted my email from mailing list 1 minute after the video call ended :feelskek::feelskek:

Your best bet is to find a job where you'll talk directly with the manager of a team (some IT jobs) or a job where they don't care who they're hiring (McDonalds)
thats what ive been doing my resume is just fine and have plenty of experience they dont give a shit the only place thats wanted me has been making me sign papers and wait just for minimum wage :feelshaha:

I'd rather be homeless/dead than wageslave.

lol I have 2 degrees, no job just trying some projects with friends

71% OF ALL HR RECRUITERS ARE TOILETS = :foidSoy: Toilets are leeching of corporate money doing nothing but screening incels and approving fellow toilets and chads.
I noticed this as well, they are ALWAYS women, and they filter us out no matter what. The fact holes are basically all people in HR in every company is the reason entertainment and marketing have all turned to shit.

maybe you just need to have sex, and you'll have better luck :chad:

I noticed this as well, they are ALWAYS women, and they filter us out no matter what. The fact holes are basically all people in HR in every company is the reason entertainment and marketing have all turned to shit.
Imagine spending evenings swiping left thousands of normies on Tinder to find one real Chad and spend a night at his place while being filled up in every single hole and then going to your shitty HR job and not being affected by that :feelskek: I'm sure most foid HRs who saw my photo ewwwd and then ranted about having to look at ugly men on her job to her boyfriend. Poor queen :soy:

I also noticed they usually write very unprofessionally (if it's not a pre-written message): using emojis, not using punctuation or upper-case letters and shit. Fucking farce

One of the perks of playing on recruit difficulty I guess :society:

Yup, sad how being an incel can fuck your professional life as well. not only you dont get to have sex but also you cant even land a decent job lmao

Imagine spending evenings swiping left thousands of normies on Tinder to find one real Chad and spend a night at his place while being filled up in every single hole and then going to your shitty HR job and not being affected by that :feelskek: I'm sure most foid HRs who saw my photo ewwwd and then ranted about having to look at ugly men on her job to her boyfriend. Poor queen :soy:

I also noticed they usually write very unprofessionally (if it's not a pre-written message): using emojis, not using punctuation or upper-case letters and shit. Fucking farce

One of the perks of playing on recruit difficulty I guess :society:
I have had female bosses they are shameless and absolutely unprofessional
Yup, sad how being an incel can fuck your professional life as well. not only you dont get to have sex but also you cant even land a decent job lmao
these jobs are the absolute bottom of the barrel too only one place wants to hire me but are making me wait 3 weeks already to work there so Im ghosting it

Job and Interns page. Musk doesn't care what your facial bones are.

If you don't have a degree try for a basic health care worker job or a porter job in a hospital. They are always plenty of different types of hospital jobs including admin work.
I got my start at THE hospital wiping asses for a living...

Yep, i worked my way up from the bottom to the top! Now i was head jannie before they fired me for stealing half used bars of soap. And towels. And printer ink refills. And printers... And computers... And borrowing the truck to haul off cases of number 10 cans of industrial food....