Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 9/11 was a conspiracy that laid the foundation to persecute incels.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Terrorism has always existed, but 9/11 pushed it to the forefront. Now people hear about "incel terrorism" and perceive it as a major threat. They are brainwashed sheep, and they unironically believe that lonely virgins who LDAR in their houses all day are a major threat.

The reason society wants to persecute incels is because we speak the truth about women and expose the gynocracy. It's not just us though, it's the manosphere in general, and the end goal is to create internet censorship so the blackpill can never spread properly.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no replies.

The anti-Christ will be a woman

Height of twin towers combined IQ

Is this a larp? The blackpill and incels weren’t even a thing back in 2001. Also, it isn’t a case of the world vs incels from the perspective of the rest of the world, no one cares about incels apart from incels themselves and IT. Governments don’t even need to stage a global conspiracy to attack incels because everyone is already programmed to hate ugly people.

Is this a larp? The blackpill and incels weren’t even a thing back in 2001. Also, it isn’t a case of the world vs incels from the perspective of the rest of the world, no one cares about incels apart from incels themselves and IT. Governments don’t even need to stage a global conspiracy to attack incels because everyone is already programmed to hate ugly people.
People do not just attack ugly people out of nowhere. If I go to the mall or something I'm not gonna be attacked or anything. People aren't gonna try and lynch mob my house for no reason. But when the government portrays people as terrorists, people get angry and feel justified in persecuting incels.

The blackpill originates from the red pill, which originates from the 1999 movie the Matrix.

Neo's passport expired on: September 11, 2001.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

People do not just attack ugly people out of nowhere. If I go to the mall or something I'm not gonna be attacked or anything. People aren't gonna try and lynch mob my house for no reason. But when the government portrays people as terrorists, people get angry and feel justified in persecuting incels.

The blackpill originates from the red pill, which originates from the 1999 movie the Matrix.

Neo's passport expired on: September 11, 2001.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
I’m not talking about getting lynched, I’m just saying there is an evolutionary psychological reason for why people hate ugly people by default. They can rationalise that ugly people aren’t at fault, and that they shouldn’t judge them, but they are fighting the urge in their lower consciousness which is pushing them towards hating them, that’s where incel persecution comes from. Your argument is like the left-wing argument that the reason ricecels are viewed as less attractive is because of the way they are portrayed in Hollywood. All these things can be traced back to genetics.

Imagine seeing depressed virgins as a real threat

I’m not talking about getting lynched, I’m just saying there is an evolutionary psychological reason for why people hate ugly people by default. They can rationalise that ugly people aren’t at fault, and that they shouldn’t judge them, but they are fighting the urge in their lower consciousness which is pushing them towards hating them, that’s where incel persecution comes from. Your argument is like the left-wing argument that the reason ricecels are viewed as less attractive is because of the way they are portrayed in Hollywood. All these things can be traced back to genetics.
well yes, people have a natural disposition towards ugly people. But as you said, "they are fighting the urge in their lower conciousness which is pushing them towards hating them". That's where "incel terrorism" propaganda comes in. To eliminate those inhibitions

Cope but good it bait

well yes, people have a natural disposition towards ugly people. But as you said, "they are fighting the urge in their lower conciousness which is pushing them towards hating them". That's where "incel terrorism" propaganda comes in. To eliminate those inhibitions
The government doesn’t care about incels dude, incels are irrelevant compared to the oil profits that were made in the ensuing war in the fallout of that attack.

its not specifically about incels:
I actually don’t think the government even know about the blackpill tbh. I think they’re bluepilled, they are deluded about so many things.

I actually don’t think the government even know about the blackpill tbh. I think they’re bluepilled, they are deluded about so many things.
that's up for debate tbh

Jews did it, see dancing Jews who were in New York to “document” the event.

All talk of incel terrorism is like this. They're trying to make lonely guys at home look like a threat so they can attack us more.

The government doesn’t care about incels dude, incels are irrelevant compared to the oil profits that were made in the ensuing war in the fallout of that attack.

I see your theory

You couldn't have said it better. 9/11 laid the foundation for social justice and modern day progressivism as a whole, too, which is why everything's more fucked up than it was back then.

They need to keep selling those Disney movies so yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back