Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 9/10 Chad youtube prankster asks foids to rate him

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-

all of this guys vids are suifuel, women treat him so well he doesnt get rejected by a girl in any of his videos because he is good looking. this one hot girl playing the violin in this video below even agrees to go back to his "fortress" with him (we all know what that means) after a random ass cold approach on the street after they talked for just like 1 minute. just lets him take her away.

all of this guys vids are suifuel, women treat him so well he doesnt get rejected by a girl in any of his videos because he is good looking. this one hot girl in this video even agrees to go back to his "fortress" with him (we all know what that means) after a random ass cold approach. just lets him take her away.

great "personality" he looks to have a "confidence" of above 6'0

This is so fucking cringy.

ı wonder how foids would rate me

This is so fucking cringy.

chad can take a shit on the street and it would be "teehee hes so cute and funny :p" its impossible for chad to be cringey.

i wish i looked like this guy, you can tell he lives life on godmode. he can just walk up to any girl and they look so happy that he approached them and they all give their numbers and agree to dates and call him good looking etc. imagine living life looking like him, the world is literally your fucking playground. every day life becomes like going to disney world. you NEVER have to worry about that terrifying feeling of approaching a girl and wondering if she'll make a disgusted face at you and going "eww youre ugly" or some shit like that. it's always immediate gratification and mutually reciprocated flirting and interest. :feelscry: it makes you realize that heaven and hell are in the same plane of existence here on this earth and its all dependent upon how you look whether you get to live in this heaven or this hell.

Last edited:
chad can take a shit on the street and it would be "teehee hes so cute and funny :p" its impossible for chad to be cringey.
This. The halo is strong with Chad. At worst they will wave whatever weird traits he may have because "well he's hot".

that guy is average looking, nowhere near chad level lol

Those girls act nice because they are being filmed. Guaranteed he doesn´t meet the minimum looks thresold for any of them.

How autistic are you guys?

Last edited:

You literally can’t be autistic as a Chad. Even if you are women just don’t care.

i wish i looked like this guy, you can tell he lives life on godmode. he can just walk up to any girl and they look so happy that he approached them and they all give their numbers and agree to dates and call him good looking etc. imagine living life looking like him, the world is literally your fucking playground. every day life becomes like going to disney world. you NEVER have to worry about that terrifying feeling of approaching a girl and wondering if she'll make a disgusted face at you and going "eww youre ugly" or some shit like that. it's always immediate gratification and mutually reciprocated flirting and interest. :feelscry: it makes you realize that heaven and hell are in the same plane of existence here on this earth and its all dependent upon how you look whether you get to live in this heaven or this hell.
bruh i was having a good day :feelsrope:

ı wonder how foids would rate me
they wouldn't answer if you asked, just keep walking or phone ignore. Or else they'd say some stupid platitude.

that guy is average looking, nowhere near chad level lol

Those girls act nice because they are being filmed. Guaranteed he doesn´t meet the minimum looks thresold for any of them.

How autistic are you guys?
cope
he gets positive reactions from foids on hidden camera aswell

He's more Chad lite because skull shape

9 -> you have a nice jawline. It's over :feelsrope:

cope
he gets positive reactions from foids on hidden camera aswell
I´ve approached women literally hundreds of times like that and a lot of them also reacted positively like that. Guess how many I fucked, ZERO. ZERO out of hundreds of approaches. Women want to avoid confrontation at all cost, so they will act nice most of the time (unless you are extremely ugly because then it´s socially acceptable for them to be bitches).

If they were interested in him they would have told him "wow you are so hot, let´s go for drinks, please. When are you free? No scratch that, let´s go right now!" And even if they react like that then the chance is low that you will get laid.

That guy is nowhere near the minimum looks thresold for being visible to women let alone fucking girls from cold approach lol. I wouldn´t want to trade my looks with him and I consider myself subhuman.

this is chad (minimum looks thresold to be visible to women):

tumblr_ouci4p8pHE1rs7oz5o1_500.jpg

not this thing:

Attachments

• adsf.PNG
    adsf.PNG
    146.2 KB · Views: 81
He got to know his girlfriend (Nora) in one of these videos.
Can't hate this guy. His videos are one of the funniest I've ever seen. His height (easily 6'3) is definitely a significant trait that makes him more attractive.
Some people in the comments always comment something along the lines "they only react like that because he is handsome", pretty blackpilled.
This guy's charisma in his videos is very high, but he's stated that he is only comfortable when talking to strangers because he's playing. I watched one of his streams and he's a completely different guy: quiet, cold and rather unsympathetic.
This shows that even chads are insecure while very unattractive girls are always overconfident.
I´ve approached women literally hundreds of times like that and a lot of them also reacted positively like that. Guess how many I fucked, ZERO. ZERO out of hundreds of approaches. Women want to avoid confrontation at all cost, so they will act nice most of the time (unless you are extremely ugly because then it´s socially acceptable for them to be bitches).

If they were interested in him they would have told him "wow you are so hot, let´s go for drinks, please. When are you free? No scratch that, let´s go right now!" And even if they react like that then the chance is low that you will get laid.

That guy is nowhere near the minimum looks thresold for being visible to women let alone fucking girls from cold approach lol. I wouldn´t want to trade my looks with him and I consider myself subhuman.

not this thing:
Have you ever seen a guy that good looking in reallife? I haven't. 1 million girls would have to compete for one man. That's completely exaggerared.

Last edited:

not this thing:
You're deluded.

He got to know his girlfriend (Nora) in one of these videos.
Can't hate this guy. His videos are one of the funniest I've ever seen. His height (easily 6'3) is definitely a significant trait that makes him more attractive.
Some people in the comments always comment something along the lines "they only react like that because he is handsome", pretty blackpilled.
This guy's charisma in his videos is very high, but he's stated that he is only comfortable when talking to strangers because he's playing. I watched one of his streams and he's a completely different guy: quiet, cold and rather unsympathetic.
This shows that even chads are insecure while very unattractive girls are always overconfident.

Have you ever seen a guy that good looking in reallife? I haven't. 1 million girls would have to compete for one man. That's completely exaggerared.
I see about 5-10 guys on that guys level a month when I go out to upscale clubs every friday and saturday every weekend for a month. This is in a major city with millions of people and those chads are usually atleast 6ft5+, too.

It´s very easy to tell that most guys on here are shut ins who never go out or approach women. If you did you would see that competition for women is absolutely insane especially at night in clubs/bars.

The guy in the OP would be a laughing stock if he approached women in those venues because those women would consider him so far beneath them. I see much, much better looking guys than him get shot down like obese lepers in clubs.

Last edited:
Kill yourself if you watch e-celeb videos.

That guy towers above all the foid he requested to rate him. He is prolly like 6foot 4 or some shit. Imagine if he was a subhuman 5'7 ricecel like me, no way in hell he would have all that confidence to ask woman to rate him.

I see about 5-10 guys on that guys level a month when I go out to upscale clubs every friday and saturday every weekend for a month. This is in a major city with millions of people and those chads are usually atleast 6ft5+, too.

It´s very easy to tell that most guys on here are shut ins who never go out. If you did you would see that competition for women is absolutely insane especially at night in clubs/bars.

The guy in the OP would be a laughing stock if he approached women in those venues because those women would consider him so far beneath them. I see much, much better looking guys than him get shot down like obese lepers in clubs.
Of course he would get mogged by these chads you see in clubs but that doesn't make him invisible for women. You need to take into account that usually only good looking people are comfortable in clubs. The percentage of SUCH chads is incredibly low. Let's say 10% of men in clubs are as attractive as the gigachad. That would mean only arouns 1% of all men in Germany in that age range is that attractive. Most men are ugly bastards that are rotting in their room. 99% of women cannot go for 1% of men. That's ridiculous.
Average looking people get laid. I would get laid if I wasn't a 2/10.

Of course he would get mogged by these chads you see in clubs but that doesn't make him invisible for women. You need to take into account that usually only good looking people are comfortable in clubs. The percentage of SUCH chads is incredibly low. Let's say 10% of men in clubs are as attractive as the gigachad. That would mean only arouns 1% of all men in Germany in that age range is that attractive. Most men are ugly bastards that are rotting in their room. 99% of women cannot go for 1% of men. That's ridiculous.
Average looking people get laid. I would get laid if I wasn't a 2/10.
they don´t get laid by cold approach though which is what the autists on here are implying since the guy in the OP is average looking and far from a 9/10.

And no shit the percentage of actual chads is very low. However thanks to Tinder and clubs/bars all women have access to the 1% of chads, the cream of the crop of their city. It´s the whole reason why all women are repulsed by average looking men.

Lol he's just a tall Normie.