Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 8chan getting shut down

I thought it was already taken down

Remember when they called for Facebook to be shut down because of the mosque shooting livestreamed there, or how they're calling for Twitter to be shutdown after the Dayton mass shooter aired his violent dreams to his followers?

Eh whatever tbh I don't use it but this could mark the beginning of the end for us because we use the same uhhh thingy as them and they're like the last big pro-free speech platform so just lol it's over for incels.co

nothing of value was lost

Cloudflare will drop us

Why are you posting fake news? They're calling for it to shut it down, not actually implementing it.

came into this thread expecting something about 8chan being shutdown. instead i learned the origins of a patriotic song from ww2

I don’t even get why there’s two of these Chan sites

Fuck man, 8chan was the best imageboard.
It was 4chan but you were absolutely anonymous.

(((They))) are taking everything that makes me kinda feel good...
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Fuck Jew York times, This place might be next.

Ropefuel, there was a place I used to visit that got banned by cucks, then it moved to 8chan and it looks like it's getting banned again jfl

In the past people fought against censoring and now even the plebs are crying out for it.

I don’t even get why there’s two of these Chan sites

Because 4chan cucked out during GamerGate, so they opened a new one since the person running 4chan was an SJW sympathizer, if you can believe that.

dont care about that tbh

i hate censorship

Remember when they called for Facebook to be shut down because of the mosque shooting livestreamed there, or how they're calling for Twitter to be shutdown after the Dayton mass shooter aired his violent dreams to his followers?
Wouldn't have been a bad thing tbh

Can someone PM me the onion link for 8chan thank you

(((They))) are afraid of us.

on 8chan only read /sui

Happens. "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Oy vey.
ECA4D20D 1007 4BCB 995C 71610F23A1D8

Also down.
Most onion sites are hosted using clearnet hosting, and they can't find any host willing to deal with potential blacklash.

This is why we need to host this website in Iran.