Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 8chan and 4chan have always been normies

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
I've always seen this shit up close, it's always been a stage for retarded normies to use schizoid speech to appear "extremist", and their appearance has always been normies. In fact, I have never seen a deformed truecel soy using that place in my entire life, always some idiots who think they are "extremists" to get the attention of those goths in their groups.

Living proof of this is that they have always taken seriously issues such as the inclusion of other essences in different concepts, as is the case of Ashley Hanrahan, the supposed “hikikomori” girl, fuck it, shit doesn't exist.

I would fuck this girl all day, this shit is not 'femcel' nor "hikikomori", it is femoid who always wanted to join male normie groups for proper speeches.

What do you mean when you say that 4chan users are actually normies who want to appear extremists using schizoid language?

I would say there are a decent amount on incels on 4chan, but they are all reddit-tier copers who think they will ascend by going to the gym or improving their personality. This forum is the only space for truecels.

What do you mean when you say that 4chan users are actually normies who want to appear extremists using schizoid language?
Many of them were probably normie-tier in looks & just mentally-ill/non-NT to an extreme degree

8chan died before it could be too normie (which it was getting if you were around for it)

The main forums on Chans were always run by attractive people and simping for e-girls like Tahlia here, but the secondary forums like r9k did used to be an outlet for lonely men. Those days are long gone, though.

8chan died before it could be too normie (which it was getting if you were around for it)
though frankly its saving grace was the fact that anyone could create a board so if it got too AIDS you could just leave and go to a different one made by people that aren't gay and retarded
happened quite often

I tell you what it really is, as written, I'm not a damn internet idiot, I'm a damn truecel and I'm not an "extremist" from the normies' point of view, I'm an angry soy from the point of view of others betas like me. What affected this forum was the arrival of some idiots from 2024 who like to pose as intellectuals using a total larp speech, "I'm incel because I'm goth, I'm incel because I'm Nazi", this movement is broader than that shit , I’ve been living in this niche here since the 2000s.

I was there enough to say that it was a copy of the Japanese 2chan from my country, that really in its beginnings there were only needy betas, it was never a matter of time, human beings like to use revolutionary ideology, each place has always belonged to its own niche, 4chan has always been for the normie who watches blood to support his 'personality' as an extremist and bla bla bla.

I was there enough to say that it was a copy of the Japanese 2chan from my country
surprise to literally no one, in fact hotwheels partnered 8chan with 2channel (which is something moot wanted to do ever since he made 4chan and always got rejected) and later on both had the same owner, Jim Watkins, who later became a qanon schizo and destroyed any chance of the site bouncing back after Christchurch

surprise to literally no one, in fact hotwheels partnered 8chan with 2channel (which is something moot wanted to do ever since he made 4chan and always got rejected) and later on both had the same owner, Jim Watkins, who later became a qanon schizo and destroyed any chance of the site bouncing back after Christchurch
and that's why it's normie, that's the question here.

The main forums on Chans were always run by attractive people and simping for e-girls like Tahlia here, but the secondary forums like r9k did used to be an outlet for lonely men. Those days are long gone, though.
r9k has been a springtime breeding ground for volcels for like 10 years straight