Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 8chan/8kun is back

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Edit: they're still in the process of mirroring and migrating boards.

Last edited:
wont use it but ok

Don't click! OP is a troll and the link installs malware onto your PC.

no /pol/, so no point using it.

I don’t know what that is lol pls explain. Does that mean it’s coming soon?
they're still continuing after launch. I don't know exactly when they will be finishing migrating and mirroring all the boards.

Finally some good news :feelsautistic:

https://twitter.com/infinitechan?lang=en doesn't say anything about 8kun.top, 8kun.net was last announced Oct 9th at and there haven't been any updates since then.

I am suspicious that 8kun.top might be some kind of honeypot that's unaffiliated with Jim Watkins. Otherwise why haven't they updated Twitter?

Ron Watkins' twitter doesn't appear to mention 8kun.top either, the closest I can see is he retweeted which references 8kun.us

https://twitter.com/infinitechan?lang=en doesn't say anything about 8kun.top, 8kun.net was last announced Oct 9th at and there haven't been any updates since then.

I am suspicious that 8kun.top might be some kind of honeypot that's unaffiliated with Jim Watkins. Otherwise why haven't they updated Twitter?

Ron Watkins' twitter doesn't appear to mention 8kun.top either, the closest I can see is he retweeted which references 8kun.us

The pinned comment in the video says that Jim is busy
Also 8chan is already cooperating with the feds by rebranding it as 8kun. Its over for Q-anoncels.

MG, I agree that it was rebranded 8ch > 8kun

The question is about what is the legitimate website.

They have tweeted about 8kun.net and 8kun.us but not about 8kun.top

I can see 8kun.top is up but I don't know whether it's legit or not.

I've PM'd Ron Watkins' Twitter so maybe he'll tell me.

Anyway, legit or not, I tried posting and I haven't been able to. I get a processing screen I think related to DDOS protection but it doesn't carry through to actually posting. Here, I took a screenshot of what the screen freezes as:

Verifying browser stuck

I used Firefox, is anyone else using Firefox stuck on this screen? What about people who use other browsers like IE/Opera/Chrome?

It looks like they've copied some of the original content from /co/ and /v/ and /monster/ so we can at least read some of the old boards' old threads, but I don't see any actual new threads from this month anywhere.

If anyone can find some, please link me evidence that at least SOME are able to post new stuff, because I can't.

MG, I agree that it was rebranded 8ch > 8kun

The question is about what is the legitimate website.

They have tweeted about 8kun.net and 8kun.us but not about 8kun.top

I can see 8kun.top is up but I don't know whether it's legit or not.

I've PM'd Ron Watkins' Twitter so maybe he'll tell me.

Anyway, legit or not, I tried posting and I haven't been able to. I get a processing screen I think related to DDOS protection but it doesn't carry through to actually posting. Here, I took a screenshot of what the screen freezes as:

View attachment 171271
I used Firefox, is anyone else using Firefox stuck on this screen? What about people who use other browsers like IE/Opera/Chrome?

It looks like they've copied some of the original content from /co/ and /v/ and /monster/ so we can at least read some of the old boards' old threads, but I don't see any actual new threads from this month anywhere.

If anyone can find some, please link me evidence that at least SOME are able to post new stuff, because I can't.

I heard there was a deep web tor mirror of 8kun. I believe that 8kun.top is a satellite website but I'm 100% sure if its a honeypot or not.