Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

85% of you are fakecels!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
My recent survey revealed that 85% of incels were never 100% looksmaxxed. This means you can not tell whether you are incel at all. I think one can only claim the title of an incel if he has been looksmaxxed to no less than 100% and put a lot of effort into ascending (like uninstall) and still failed.

As you know I am currently on a 100% looksmaxxing journey and once I am 100% looksmaxxed I will go to similar lengths as uninstall did to make 100% certain I am truecel. Only once that is confirmed I will LDAR.

I challenge all of you to do the same or STFU.

Created a list of things one could improve about themselves here.

jfl at not being 12% for maximum face gains

How do you know when you have 100% looksmaxxed and cannot go any farther?

What the fuck is 100% looksmaxxed? I never took that survey, but I think it's actually really retarded, even more retarded was that your takeaway that 85% of users here are fakecels because they haven't "100% looksmaxxed".

There's a lot of fakecels on this website, but this is the most braindead IQ method i've seen someone use for accusing them as such.

a statistic based on 20 votes. you must be joking

What do you even call looksmaXx ?

Maybe we're too poor to spend 100k on face surgery, maybe we don't have time to lift weights 24 hours per day, maybe we lack the energy to get a haircut every fucking hour ...

Only legit looksmax is surgery

- Clothing: This will have to wait until I have reached my weight loss goal.
- Body fat percentage: I doubt women are into skinny guys so I will go for a BMI of 25
- Haircut
- Game: I.e. learn how to flirt
- Hobbies: Choose more outgoing hobbies than PS4 and watching movies
- Accessoires: Like a watch, hats or rings/chains.
- Smell good (perfume)
- Good breath
- White teeth
- Working out
- Hygiene (fingernails, no sweat, no armpit hairs)
- Acne improvement (swimming because the sun helps)
- Personality (not talk bad about others behind their back, not being negative, thinking solution based, good sense of humor, try to avoid using cuss words excessively)
- Body language
- Thinking about where I might find a woman that fits to me (which hobbies might she have, where might she be)
- Voice (train it)
- Mimic (train in mirror)
- Higher shoes (even 3 cm make a difference)
- Build up a social circle
- Get a nicer car and place to live.
- Financially independent
- Learn cooking
- Learn guitar
- Travelling
- Self confidence
- Career plan
- Keeping my place clean

Meanwhile, chad just has to exist to be drowned in pussy. It's over.

only looksmax is invasive plastic surgeries and steroids. Doubt many people on here have done either.

are you really 40, op

Last edited:
Didn't even know about that survey

that's silly. there's always small steps one can take the would theoretically increase one's chances of escaping inceldom. One of those things would be to never stay in your house except during night time when you're asleep and always, at every other point of the day, do your absolute best to socialize with people literally everywhere. This is obviously an unreasonable demand

You don't have to put yourself through 1000 rejections to know you're truecel, the experience of growing up along side other kids should give you a decent enough idea of where you stand SMV wise

I'm not opposed to looksmaxxing, but I think it's silly to say that someone's a fakecel because he's not always looksmaxxing to 100% of his capacity

It is funny because you guys always say fatcel = volcel but once you say you got to be looksmaxxed then in every regard everyone goes ape shit.

See the list posted by wizardcel above. I will perfectionize every aspect listed there. Should I have achieved all of that simultaneously I deserve the high and honorable title of a truecel. Anyone who is a manchild sitting at home playing PS4 with ketchup on your shirt from eating at McDonalds and that is about the hardest he ever tried to find a woman can not claim the title of an incel let alone truecel.

My temples are too compacted, what could I looksmax to, a 4.5?

You don't have to put yourself through 1000 rejections to know you're truecel, the experience of growing up along side other kids should give you a decent enough idea of where you stand SMV wise

I'm not opposed to looksmaxxing, but I think it's silly to say that someone's a fakecel because he's not always looksmaxxing to 100% of his capacity

Since LDARing alone is pointless and you could just as well kill yourself you can dedicate your entire life to ascending...That is what I will do until the point where I am 100% sure (and by 100% I mean reasonably sure like 99%) there is no ascending going to happen ever.
My temples are too compacted, what could I looksmax to, a 4.5?

Might be sufficient to ascend.
are you really 40, op

37. 40 by the time I am looksmaxxed.

My recent survey revealed that 85% of incels were never 100% looksmaxxed. This means you can not tell whether you are incel at all. I think one can only claim the title of an incel if he has been looksmaxxed to no less than 100% and put a lot of effort into ascending (like uninstall) and still failed.

As you know I am currently on a 100% looksmaxxing journey and once I am 100% looksmaxxed I will go to similar lengths as uninstall did to make 100% certain I am truecel. Only once that is confirmed I will LDAR.

Do you have to have had surgery to be 100% looksmaxxed?

Do you have to have had surgery to be 100% looksmaxxed?

I would say no... Surgery is something that can fuck up your health and can make you look worse rather than better so it is a decision I understand people to be hesitant about.

Since LDARing alone is pointless and you could just as well kill yourself you can dedicate your entire life to ascending...That is what I will do until the point where I am 100% sure (and by 100% I mean reasonably sure like 99%) there is no ascending going to happen ever.

Might be sufficient to ascend.

37. 40 by the time I am looksmaxxed.
Best of luck.

These are called Haven'tHitTheLotterycels as they cannot afford the life saving operations. How good do you look in a partial face mask? Have you tried Berbermaxxing in North Africa? Have you tried dating blind foids? Have you tried lowering your standards to include eight hundred pound inbred opoid addicts with AIDS who will still cuck you for tall white normies and chad? Even if you could ascend to chadlite with Plastic Surgery Salvation, if you're poor you're still a truecel. If you currently look like a truecel and there is no way out of that hell, you are a truecel, it doesn't matter if you or anyone else thinks your life is salvageable.

I was in jail with a guy who was ODing on heroin and faceplanting on the floor every few minute, covered in piss, shit, and puke... What made him a heroin addict? His goofy looking eyes and recessed chin. Both of those problems could technically be fixed but he's just some heroin junkie on food stamps, he's probably going to die like that. If he was born with a better face, he would have never touched the needle. His white skin and height couldn't save him from his face.

These are called Haven'tHitTheLotterycels as they cannot afford the life saving operations. How good do you look in a partial face mask? Have you tried Berbermaxxing in North Africa? Have you tried dating blind foids? Have you tried lowering your standards to include eight hundred pound inbred opoid addicts with AIDS who will still cuck you for tall white normies and chad? Even if you could ascend to chadlite with Plastic Surgery Salvation, if you're poor you're still a truecel. If you currently look like a truecel and there is no way out of that hell, you are a truecel, it doesn't matter if you or anyone else thinks your life is salvageable.

I was in jail with a guy who was ODing on heroin and faceplanting on the floor every few minute, covered in piss, shit, and puke... What made him a heroin addict? His goofy looking eyes and recessed chin. Both of those problems could technically be fixed but he's just some heroin junkie on food stamps, he's probably going to die like that. If he was born with a better face, he would have never touched the needle. His white skin and height couldn't save him from his face.

Incel life is pain... But when my German ancestercels realized they wouldn't win they didn't give up either. They kept fighting until every last soldier was dead. And that is what I will do. Fight until I fucking explode.

Fakecel if you don't have a platinum for looksmaxxing

Attachments

• plus_platinum_hunters_trophy_screen_03_au_19sep17.0.jpg
    plus_platinum_hunters_trophy_screen_03_au_19sep17.0.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 61
Here's a list of what I've done:
- Taken care of my skin by using products and shit and also by cutting fats. Got rid of some acne this way.
- Started jogging. Coupled with a diet I have lost 4 kg.
- Keep myself looking the best I can. Dress nicely. Groom my hair and shave any facial hair. (I look absolutely trollish with any sort of facial hair.)
- I read books and am well-cultured. Some older ladies that hang in the local library really seem to like me. Who knows, maybe I'll fuck one of them. (The youngest of them is like 60.)
- I have taken measures to put myself out there and be a part of the community. I have even taken part in this small program to help immigrant kids learn Finnish. It's awful and unpaid, the sandniggers barely know how to read much less read Finnish, I deeply resent them, but there are girls there. /Mostly they are there to take selfies with the kids.) (Look up Oulu and sexual crimes or something to get an accurate picture of what is going on) If the media tries to sugarcoat them somehow, don't trust it.
- Spend less and less time on the Internet and more outside.
- And yes, I shower every second day.

If you don't put forth at least the tiniest bit of effort into your appearance, you have no righ to call yourself incel.

only looksmax is invasive plastic surgeries and steroids. Doubt many people on here have done either.
OP you should go on looksmax.org or the White Pill discord. TBH NGL it's been quoted that AT LEAST 95% of this forum are LARPers of some sort or another. Wish you the best of luck & I hope to do likewise.
jfl at not being 12% for maximum face gains

https://looksmax.org/threads/you-ar...-looksmaxxing-agree-or-disagree-discuss.1659/

Last edited:
Most bluepilled poster, I refuse to listen to you.

jfl at those facecels that dont actively try to become the top 1% of men the most richest gymmaxxed plasticsurgerymaxxed travelled aroundTheWorldToascendmaxxx and killedtheirautismmaxxed

Schroedinger's Incels tbh.

Surgeries are the only true looksmaxx and most here can't afford them.

YEAH GTFOH YOU FAKER DAKERS

I have a giant alien head, there’s no looksmaxxing for that