Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 84 deaths from coronavirus in Spain.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
In another edition of: "You have no right to be healthy" CoronaGod is affecting quite a lot to the Spanish, with 3000 confirmed cases and probably also members of royalty. I hope this continues for a long time.

Watch as goverments start implementing some serious damage control these next days.

There needs to be more.

Bullshit to reduce panic, much like the chinese did. They are going to start reclassifying deaths as normal deaths rather then them being caused by the virus, or they're going to change what being positive to the virus will mean. Stuff like that basically.

What were their names? Does the article say?

nothingburger tbh, everything will return to normal in about a month. Hope Im wrong tho and this shit kills all life on this shitty planet

nothingburger tbh, everything will return to normal in about a month. Hope Im wrong tho and this shit kills all life on this shitty planet
5K deaths in 3 months tbh ngl

What were their names? Does the article say?

No no I meant of the non public figures/celebrities. But alas there are none. Yep, just like I thought.

Spanishcel here as my name says. Normies are panicking and going in mass to the supermarkets but my family bought already a lot of food so I'm fine :feelskek: :feelskek: Also no classes or work for 15 days and some cities in lockdown, probably more in the next days. I'm a zoomercel and my parents aren't that old so I'm not scared of the virus but I'm worried that these fuckers start taking their Mad Max LARP too seriously :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Hundreds of thousands (millions in actuality) have been confirmed sick in America. The government must have known that they would have a Wuhan situation (without the Chinese efficiency to quarantine it).

The government has probably been preparing and panicking in secret while telling everyone to not panic and that it will blow over by spring.

im spanish and this is lifefuel tbh
Spanishcel here as my name says. Normies are panicking and going in mass to the supermarkets but my family bought already a lot of food so I'm fine :feelskek: :feelskek: Also no classes or work for 15 days and some cities in lockdown, probably more in the next days. I'm a zoomercel and my parents aren't that old so I'm not scared of the virus but I'm worried that these fuckers start taking their Mad Max LARP too seriously :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
tbh

Nothing ever happens. Corona is a meme flu.
>5k boomer deaths in 3+ months
Literally nothing.

Brutal, its increasing

You get to LDAR-max. Every Inkwell's dream

probably 84 boomers