Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

82 year old gilf has 3 tinder dates a week

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Cougar grandmother, 82, reveals she goes on three dates a week with toyboys DECADES younger - and insists she's NEVER been rejected by a younger man
  • Hattie Retroage, 82, uses Tinder to meet men, and has sex three times a week
  • Says she is not interested in having a relationship, but just loves sex
  • Revealed she has never been rejected by a man because they love her body
  • Former psychoanalyst has been single since her divorce 35 years ago
$

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...calls-s-reveals-secrets-healthy-sex-life.html

fucking whore I hope she die from heart stroke

The wall doesnt exist tbh

This old hag is way ahead of her expiration date. Someone needs to put her down. (Jfl only foids recieve articles for the amount of sex they have.)

kill me, i fucking hate the modern world

Once again, real life is more black pilled than anyone here will ever be.

Now I feel depressed.

Just go for ancient haunted pussy br0

"They love her body"

What fucking body? Saggy tits, ugly skin, wrinkly ass, and every STD known to man? What the fuck is wrong with men!?

"They love her body"

What fucking body? Saggy tits, ugly skin, wrinkly ass, and every STD known to man? What the fuck is wrong with men!?
thirsty cucks and cougar lovers

I do not understand my own gender. Not even mad at women at this point. Just amazed at male thirst and shamelessness.

This old wrinkly leather potato sack woman probably wouldn't even fuck people like us either. It over man. Over.

So much for hitting the wall

This old hag is way ahead of her expiration date. Someone needs to put her down. (Jfl only foids recieve articles for the amount of sex they have.)
If this was an 82 year old moneymaxxed geezer casually pumping and dumping much younger foids 3 times a week, he would practically be called out as James Howard Marshall II style dirty old man. Also notice, mostly, how when a much younger woman goes with a multi-millionare, senial coffin dodger it's, "You go girl!". Yet if it's a younger, even average looking guy marrying a dementia ridden millionaress (who has probably inherited the money off a wealthy, oligarch who worked himself to death) then it's "He's taking advantage of that poor woman and just wants her money!!"

Her looksmatch is sat in a diaper in a retirement home rotting alive from sitting in his own shit and piss.

If this was an 82 year old moneymaxxed geezer casually pumping and dumping much younger foids 3 times a week, he would practically be called out as James Howard Marshall II style dirty old man. Also notice, mostly, how when a much younger woman goes with a multi-millionare, senial coffin dodger it's, "You go girl!". Yet if it's a younger, even average looking guy marrying a dementia ridden millionaress (who has probably inherited the money off a wealthy, oligarch who worked himself to death) then it's "He's taking advantage of that poor woman and just wants her money!!"
Agreed, it's just the way it works in the west. Double standards everywhere but the populace is too deluded to actually see it.

So much for hitting the wall

I know right? This whole time I thought eventually Stacy would lose her SMV. Whenever some hot woman picked on me or called me ugly it was a cope of mine to imagine her as a bitter, lonely old woman who cant get laid or find relationships anymore. Only left to rot and reminisce with her few remaining years about her past experiences.

But nope. Apparently Chad would gladly fuck her, even then. It's like what the fuck man? There is no winning for us. Everyday is hell as an incel.

Agreed, it's just the way it works in the west. Double standards everywhere but the populace is too deluded to actually see it.
I know right? This whole time I thought eventually Stacy would lose her SMV. Whenever some hot woman picked on me or called me ugly it was a cope of mine to imagine her as a bitter, lonely old woman who cant get laid or find relationships anymore. Only left to rot and reminisce with her few remaining years about her past experiences.

But nope. Apparently Chad would gladly fuck her, even then. It's like what the fuck man? There is no winning for us. Everyday is hell as an incel.

Men will literally fuck corpses,yet you guys act surprised that there are guys out there who wanna fuck grandmas.

Daily mail = ultimate fake news clickbait garbage

Cougar grandmother, 82, reveals she goes on three dates a week with toyboys DECADES younger - and insists she's NEVER been rejected by a younger man
  • Hattie Retroage, 82, uses Tinder to meet men, and has sex three times a week
  • Says she is not interested in having a relationship, but just loves sex
  • Revealed she has never been rejected by a man because they love her body
  • Former psychoanalyst has been single since her divorce 35 years ago
$

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...calls-s-reveals-secrets-healthy-sex-life.html

mogs me tbh

This is garbage. All I see is women over 50 chasing men. Fake news. Or maybe she's loaded.

What a inflated ego has to have that ugly shit . And guys that don't know how to say no , very pathetic this generation of "men"

Men will literally fuck corpses,yet you guys act surprised that there are guys out there who wanna fuck grandmas.
id only go for corpses of younger women

Western society is 100% shit.

80 Year olds will take us.

Burn this world to the ashes and trow it on a black hole

Fuck imagine some guy fucking that. Hey puss would be drier than the Sahara desert.

we are seeing unprecedented levels of desperation among the men of western countries

Try even imagine they're actually cucks who would fuck her

What a filthy old hag.

I see @FACEandLMS is on the case :feelsthink::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back