Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 8000 years ago only 1 in 17 males reproduced. In 2021, only 1 male in 100 reproduces. Women swipe right on less than 1% of men.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This fills me with a deep sense of despair. It will only get worse from here. As women realize their options are limitless, there will be no end to their hunger and greed. Men will be enslaved and segregated from the female population. We'll have to subscribe to onlyfans to be able to see fully clothed females a mile away through the bars of our cells.

View: https://i.imgur.com/qy6TshF.png

Holy shit 240k - 2000 lol

Holy shit 240k - 2000 lol
240,000 people to choose from and not a single one of them was good enough for her. The population of the nine smallest countries on the planet don't equal the amount of people she swiped.

240,000 people to choose from and not a single one of them was good enough for her.
No, 32 of them were good enough to go on a date with, she fucked 22 of them, and 2 of those she fucked more than a few times.

The bluepillers love to say that this data is "irrelevant" because of "oofy doofy theory" or something-something IRL guys/etc.

What that really means is they can't handle the raw data/truth when women/girls actually decide visually as to who is attractive. Oofy guys and NT copers and etc. ignore this because "muh normie have girlfriend" but they just won't accept that they won't win this battle against men.

If 1 in 17 men reproduced it doesn't mean the other 16 were incels, they might have been infertile or the baby died in the mom's stomach because there was not a lot of food.

My latest normiefish got (out of around 2000 right swipes) 50 matches and 45 chats and 15 phone conversations. I couldn't progress to a date because I couldn't bring his face with me.

+ 30 year old roastie still having options: the wall is cope boys. :feelsseriously::feelspuke:
They won't be able to get in serious relationships with chads, like they could have before.

If 1 in 17 men reproduced it doesn't mean the other 16 were incels, they might have been infertile or the baby died in the mom's stomach because there was not a lot of food.
Seems like a cope tbh

The other 16 men would have probably killed that one guy if he had a harem in those times.
I get you. There's no way 94% of the male population lived a life of quiet celibacy while some giga alpha got to fuck all the women. All the men would've joined together, bashed that Fuckers head and divided up the women. I'm guessing only the strongest children (chad's genes) were the ones who survived.

I get you. There's no way 94% of the male population lived a life of quiet celibacy while some giga alpha got to fuck all the women. All the men would've joined together, bashed that Fuckers head and divided up the women. I'm guessing only the strongest children (chad's genes) were the ones who survived.
High iq. Most likely only the strongest genes were able to be born in that environment.