Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 80 percent of priests in the Vatican are gay: new book

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2019/02/14/80-pe...WoTf4YQNeRhhf2_rGfc0LCi1bbfpSg5rcoduAXjIEu0Ho

"
A large majority of priests in the Vatican are gay, although many are not sexually active, a new book claims.

A total of about 80 percent of the most revered clerics in the Roman Catholic Church are homosexual despite the church’s opposition to gay rights, according to the extensively researched book by French journalist Frédéric Martel.

The gay priests adhere to an unspoken code called “the closet,” where it is understood that, for instance, a cardinal or bishop who denounces homosexuality is more likely to be gay, according to the book “In the Closet of the Vatican.”

Another controversial claim in the book is that Colombian Cardinal Alfonso López Trujillo defended the church’s positions on homosexuality while hiring male prostitutes, according to The Guardian.

The author said he conducted 1,500 interviews with 41 cardinals, 52 bishops and monsignors, 45 papal ambassadors or diplomatic officials, 11 Swiss guards and more than 200 priests and seminarians.

The book attempts to expose a “clerical culture of secrecy” and the double lives of priests."

I think its 80% pedophile

I think its 80% pedophile

pedo and gay at the same time

I can't believe what kind of stupid books Westerners are writing and reading these days. This is entire new level of stupidity.

Christians back then were much more high t.
Crusade now

All these alt-righters typing "deus vult" and mentioning crusades yet would never bother to go to the church themselves. Then they write how cucked modern Christians are from their home.

If you want to have more traditional and manly Christianity, why not make steps yourself? Convert to Catholicism, study the doctrine, live a Christian life, pray, go to masses, get involved with the community and leave paganism behind.

All these alt-righters typing "deus vult" and mentioning crusades yet would never bother to go to the church themselves. Then they write how cucked modern Christians are from their home.

If you want to have more traditional and manly Christianity, why not make steps yourself? Convert to Catholicism, study the doctrine, live a Christian life, pray, go to masses, get involved with the community and leave paganism behind.

I bet that 95% of those commentators on youtube or wherever on 4chan with "Deus Vult" never entered a church in their life.

I bet that 95% of those commentators on youtube or wherever on 4chan with "Deus Vult" never entered a church in their life.

They're just WNs/alt-right trying to claim Christian history for themselves just because Christians were "white". They have no intention of actually living a religious life.

God loves faggots
" Let chidlren come to me" Jesus said ahah
What did he mean by it ? Ahah

So 80% of priests in the vatican are degenerates?

Catholicism and christianity in the 21st century is a joke tbh

I can't understand why even people here take what he said as a fact without him providing any proof whatsoever. 80% of priests are "gay" because this random guy said so? Oh, according to him he had "private conversations" with a bunch of people in the Vatican. Yeah, really "scientific". He doesn't even bother to bring any meaningful definition of what a "gay" is.

This just shows that the Western NPCs are willing to believe anything when it comes to Catholic Church.

Imagine if a Catholic went to the Middle East and claimed that he had private conversations with Muslim clerics there and then claimed with certainty that 90% of them were sadistic murderers or whatever. He would either be charged with hate speech or get laughed at. But when it comes to the Church the West will believe everything.

I can't understand why even people here take what he said as a fact without him providing any proof whatsoever. 80% of priests are "gay" because this random guy said so? Oh, according to him he had "private conversations" with a bunch of people in the Vatican. Yeah, really "scientific". He doesn't even bother to bring any meaningful definition of what a "gay" is.

This just shows that the Western NPCs are willing to believe anything when it comes to Catholic Church.

Imagine if a Catholic went to the Middle East and claimed that he had private conversations with Muslim clerics there and then claimed with certainty that 90% of them were sadistic murderers or whatever. He would either be charged with hate speech or get laughed at. But when it comes to the Church the West will believe everything.

cuz people fear muslims, not christians or white people

christcuck fantasy

vs reality

besides little boys, it looks like they also enjoy the BBC and black people's feet

The last page of the book;
/s.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm 100% sure that his 80% is BS nonesense.

This writter is certainly homosexual himself.

Homosexuality is a meaningless modern Western concept anyway. It implies that you need to form some sort of identity around your "sexuality". The Westerners then attack anyone they think it's "closet gay" because he didn't dare to embrace this artificial "identity" of being "homosexual". Even if you never did any sexual acts with other men, they will see you as "closet homosexual" if they simply assume you have attraction to other men. Even not being in relationship with a woman makes someone potentially "gay" in their eyes, this is what they target the priests so much. They will then go with "it's nothing wrong with that" and push you into it. If you don't want to join their LGBT crap, they will label you as "homophobe" and push the stereotype that homophobes are secret gays.

One of the reasons why a lot of men fall for this trap is because these days, any close relationships with other men are described as "homoerotic". They're trying to destroy any sort of normal companionship and brotherhood between men and turn them into individualistic bullies who bully each other to compete for women or alternatively into gays, "bisexuals", whatever.

Westerners don't have a clue about Catholic perspective on homosexuality anyway. Even if we go by their definition, if someone is what they would call "homosexual" (let's say he finds men attractive or whatever), if he doesn't actually have sex with those men, there would be nothing wrong with it. He would simply need to live in celibacy.

These articles however always push this narrative that the Church is somehow hypocritical, even if they have zero ideas what the Church actually teaches.

Homosexuality is a meaningless modern Western concept anyway. It implies that you need to form some sort of identity around your "sexuality". The Westerners then attack anyone they think it's "closet gay" because he didn't dare to embrace this artificial "identity" of being "homosexual". Even if you never did any sexual acts with other men, they will see you as "closet homosexual" if they simply assume you have attraction to other men. Even not being in relationship with a woman makes someone potentially "gay" in their eyes, this is what they target the priests so much. They will then go with "it's nothing wrong with that" and push you into it. If you don't want to join their LGBT crap, they will label you as "homophobe" and push the stereotype that homophobes are secret gays.

One of the reasons why a lot of men fall for this trap is because these days, any close relationships with other men are described as "homoerotic". They're trying to destroy any sort of normal companionship and brotherhood between men and turn them into individualistic bullies who bully each other to compete for women or alternatively into gays, "bisexuals", whatever.

Westerners don't have a clue about Catholic perspective on homosexuality anyway. Even if we go by their definition, if someone is what they would call "homosexual" (let's say he finds men attractive or whatever), if he doesn't actually have sex with those men, there would be nothing wrong with it. He would simply need to live in celibacy.

These articles however always push this narrative that the Church is somehow hypocritical, even if they have zero ideas what the Church actually teaches.
You are fully right. Having experimented this myself in social circles, and with a few persons, I considered once as a friend, that asked me if I was a "homo", just because I was friendly with them (inviting them reciprocally, getting rejected by girls in front of them, calling them to ask them how they are, etc.).

It seems like today seeking friendship or brotherhood from other males makes you automatically to be considered as a "homosexual".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back