Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 80% of women dont orgasm from penetrative sex

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
dickcels cope, they would orgasm if you had a big dick

They would orgasm if you were Chad.

"Its not size, its how you use it!!" :)
God that shit makes my blood boil.

2/3 of them orgasm from getting raped.

Yup, rape is more pleasurable to a woman than getting fucked by a non-chad

can a 5 inch dick make a girl orgasm? what about a 6inch?

Either way why should I care? I want sex for my own pleasure, I can't give a fuck if a femoid orgasms or not lol

Hmmmm... 80% of woman only choose Chad. I have a feeling there is a connection there. How could they possibly orgasm after Chad destroys them ?

80/20 theory confirmed.

Remember the 80/20 rule ? Thats why

It's a weird gender. Women are full of nonsense. Life is too short for us to overanalyse their body dysfunctions. No one will ever figure out what's wrong with those bitches. A lot of you have probably noticed by now that women are never happy with anything, there is always something lacking. If they get a boyfriend it is only a matter of time before they find some fault with the guy. If they have a career, then they'll be unhappy because they will probably have to postpone motherhood and marriage for the sake of the job. They're constantly at odds with themselves and the world around them.

what are dildos for then

You need to penetrate into their stomach

It's a weird gender. Women are full of nonsense. Life is too short for us to overanalyse their body dysfunctions. No one will ever figure out what's wrong with those bitches. A lot of you have probably noticed by now that women are never happy with anything, there is always something lacking. If they get a boyfriend it is only a matter of time before they find some fault with the guy. If they have a career, then they'll be unhappy because they will probably have to postpone motherhood and marriage for the sake of the job. They're constantly at odds with themselves and the world around them.

You need face to make a woman orgasm. Lasting long and being good at sex is just a norman meme.

Chad makes Stacy cum in less than 20 seconds with his face and premature ejaculates due to being high-t.

vKOgO4R.png

Some have argued that PE (premature ejaculation) may even be considered an evolutionary adaptation, rather than a malfunction, as quick ejaculation fulfills intercourse’s biological purpose of depositing sperm intra-vaginally while minimizing the time a male’s attentions are preoccupied, hence reducing the risk from predators and releasing the male early to pursue further opportunity to 'spread his seed.' As far back as the late 40s, Alfred Kinsey observed that, ”it would be difficult to find another situation in which an individual who was quick and intense in his response was labeled anything but superior.”

The facts that high testosterone is correlated positively with PE and that men tend to ejaculate more quickly during intercourse than with other types of stimulation provide tantalizing clues in support of this idea.

Let that sink in. There is no evolutionary purpose to last long during sex, its just a ugly normie faced cope.