Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 80% of all users on here are either banned, self banned or simply don’t use the site anymore.

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
I would estimate that for everything single account made on here 80% of them are dead, I remember back in 2022 (my join date) they were users with an absurd amount of posts who simply stopped posting.

If you go into the must read almost all of the accounts are banned, is that because of points slowly being added up? (I’ve gotten a total of 40 points so far for literally the dumbest reasons imaginable)

It’s like real life, They say 100 billion people have walked the earth and yet only 8 billion are currently alive today as of 2024.

I think most guys just stop caring, I find myself slowly not giving a shit about foids or being touched sex/starved for my entire life. I’ve lived like this for my whole life, I’ll live like this for the rest of my life.

Am becoming bored of the internet, the end of novelty

“we will fade away”​

I hope @lonelysince2006 comes back, he self banned for 1 month :feelsrope:

“we will fade away”​

e751d4f10834c6edad1d8ae0691b25dbb07ba5f9.gif

yeah i think taking brakes and returning is the best if you have been here for a while goes for just about anything aswell

except you and me. We're stuck here forever. Stuck in an endless hell of seeing greycels joining and getting banned within a month:society:

I think most guys just stop caring, I find myself slowly not giving a shit about foids or being touched sex/starved for my entire life. I’ve lived like this for my whole life, I’ll live like this for the rest of my life.
same, I have kinda stopped giving a shit.

except you and me. We're stuck here forever. Stuck in an endless hell of seeing greycels joining and getting banned within a month:society:
:yes:

You and I are the only incels on this forum, and we will continue to rot here until the servers eventually shut down after this site gets hit with a lawsuit and legal concerns, just like what happened with Omegle.

Yeah it's normal to distance yourself from those spaces at some point. Dwelling on foid's retardation and evilness for ever is not healthy especially because men can't do shit anyway. But it can improve your well being to vent, share and see other's critical observations and opinions. Blackpill spaces made me a better person but i wont stay for too long neither cause it's just staring into the abyss without any benefit at some point. That's probably why most accounts stop being active. Notice that it's rare that they come back to shit on incels. There's some muh ex incel stories but they're quite rare. Most guys just acknowledge reality, accept it and move on.
Exactly. I'm just numb when i'm outside now. I dont even look at women, it's like they don't exist. I lived like this for so long and been at worse points in life, so there's no reason i wouldn't be able to do so until i die from some disease or old age. But i don't want to think about soyciety and foids 24/7 during my time on earth.

Everything comes to an end eventually

If i don't kill myself on a rampage, i'll be here long after you fakecels are gone.

I would estimate that for everything single account made on here 80% of them are dead, I remember back in 2022 (my join date) they were users with an absurd amount of posts who simply stopped posting.

If you go into the must read almost all of the accounts are banned, is that because of points slowly being added up? (I’ve gotten a total of 40 points so far for literally the dumbest reasons imaginable)

It’s like real life, They say 100 billion people have walked the earth and yet only 8 billion are currently alive today as of 2024.

Check the really old posts out in the must-read section, it's basically "a graveyard" of old accounts.

Getting banned over and over for dumb reasons actually do something to you, no joke.

and me, my dear goyim

Maybe a lot of those users even ascended. You never know

In terms of the human population I do have to say, 8 billion alive today out of 100 billion humans to ever exist so far is a pretty high number all things considered. Modern humans have been around for at least 300,000 years so we have grown in worldwide population massively.

It’s really boring

It’s really boring
I don' think I've ever managed to have a conversation that went past one reply. I try to reply to people and engage with them, but they rarely reply back. Not sure why (other than me being boring as shit)

Yeah it's normal to distance yourself from those spaces at some point. Dwelling on foid's retardation and evilness for ever is not healthy especially because men can't do shit anyway. But it can improve your well being to vent, share and see other's critical observations and opinions. Blackpill spaces made me a better person but i wont stay for too long neither cause it's just staring into the abyss without any benefit at some point. That's probably why most accounts stop being active. Notice that it's rare that they come back to shit on incels. There's some muh ex incel stories but they're quite rare. Most guys just acknowledge reality, accept it and move on.

Exactly. I'm just numb when i'm outside now. I dont even look at women, it's like they don't exist. I lived like this for so long and been at worse points in life, so there's no reason i wouldn't be able to do so until i die from some disease or old age. But i don't want to think about soyciety and foids 24/7 during my time on earth.
Well put. Don't wanna sound edgy or shit, but there really is a sense of hollowness. I Don't like doing anything. I believe it was the hope of romance that kept me going. Now that it has been crushed, I don't feel like a living person anymore.

Even if most of them are still incels, a lot of them have probably just moved on from reading doom and gloom on here all the time. The blackpill takes its toll on you.

I guess bans slowly chipping away at a user can repulse them from using the site. Boredom and disinterest over time may be a factor though I have a lingering theory some of the self-banned users were given the opportunity to oofy doofy and stated their self ban for other reasons either that or life circumstances force them to be busy.

Looking at the new members section most of them are banned with only a few actively posting, its most likely they are infiltrators or normies with second thoughts about joining.

Even if most of them are still incels, a lot of them have probably just moved on from reading doom and gloom on here all the time. The blackpill takes its toll on you.
This to

I like how our community on here is kind of small. Everyone knows each other which I like.

Most of us don't like our existence, want to kill ourselves, are depressed, while the other are larping, postmaxxing, or cia niggers, fbi agents, etc.

old people go and new people come its a never ending cycle

most users on this site already are in their late teens or early 20s, mid 20s at most but 26+ year old users here are rare because the amount of virgins in their 30s is rare, so chances are the late teens/early 20s users of 2017 to 2022 simply ascended extremely late, hence why they are all gone. and also because i can understand a 2017cel leaving due to a huge influx of normies on here.

Everything has been already told when it comes to the red and blackpill. There is nothing new to discuss so i just talk about other stuff or just don't visit this website since it's just waste of time most of the time you will go insane from reading same recycled content but now with zoomers that discover blackpill for the first time like it's some profound and new wisdom. Newfags are more stupid, ignorant than 2018-2020cels i may as well leave this website all together. There are also was more larping attempts as the incels way more often than in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back