Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80/20 is very outdated.

nambog

nambog

Banned
-
And I don't think it ever applied especially for online dating. Most men that go to tinder these days are already in the top 40% minimum, and out of those only 5% are getting chosen frequently. Breaking it down and you're talking about 1% of the male demographic in your age range that's doing well on Tinder. Just go to that tinder reddit and see the data women provide on their swipes, almost always it's like 3% of the men they actually swipe right on.

May sound blue pill but you have to rely on real life interactions to have any chance with women.

I was initially going to post this on lookism but realized everyone there is a chadlite narcissist and knocked some sense back in my skull.

It's more like 95/5 or even 99/1

On tinder 80/20 is definitely outdated.

Corona has massively changed it. Women have been exposed to nearly 0 real life men since 2019, with their only exposure being social media. When universities open in a few weeks, there are going to be mass nationwide suicides as 99.9% of men realize that women don't see them as human anymore.

Tin….da…..?
Sorry, I am Incel. Never heard that before.