Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 8 week Sarms Cycle

C

CopingGarbage98

Banned
-
Hello incels and copers

I'm CopingGarbage98, 21 years of age and have felt victim to hypergamy. I can't laid or dates with decent looking chicks cause of the fucking insane hypergamy. There's been a lot of debate on whether body matters or not and if face is everything, or if someone has a average face or like 6-7 face but a god tier body, they can get hot sluts. I'll be here to finally clear this shit once and for all. After seeing a lot of these robust roided slayers in bars/clubs with mediocre/avg faces and avg to slightly above average height and some cases below average height getting cute sluts, I think body does matter. But I'll know the answer for sure once this is done. I have a shitty body, ectomorph frame. I trained off and on for a few years. I started off at 5ft 11 105 lbs, and now about 128-130 lbs. I'll be posting a weekly log of my progress with Sarms. Sarms ( Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators ) are considered a novel alternative to roads and don't cause acne, hair loss, are non liver toxic, can be taken safely orally ( no needles required ). However there is a lot of bunk shit online and some criticizes arms for the high testorone suppression. I'll be taking notes on how I feel mentally, my sex drive, how NT I feel, my confidence, motivation, etc. Let me know what else you guys want to know.

Sincerly

CopingGarbage98

Hello incels and copers

I'm CopingGarbage98, 21 years of age and have felt victim to hypergamy. I can't laid or dates with decent looking chicks cause of the fucking insane hypergamy. There's been a lot of debate on whether body matters or not and if face is everything, or if someone has a average face or like 6-7 face but a god tier body, they can get hot sluts. I'll be here to finally clear this shit once and for all. After seeing a lot of these robust roided slayers in bars/clubs with mediocre/avg faces and avg to slightly above average height and some cases below average height getting cute sluts, I think body does matter. But I'll know the answer for sure once this is done. I have a shitty body, ectomorph frame. I trained off and on for a few years. I started off at 5ft 11 105 lbs, and now about 128-130 lbs. I'll be posting a weekly log of my progress with Sarms. Sarms ( Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators ) are considered a novel alternative to roads and don't cause acne, hair loss, are non liver toxic, can be taken safely orally ( no needles required ). However there is a lot of bunk shit online and some criticizes arms for the high testorone suppression. I'll be taking notes on how I feel mentally, my sex drive, how NT I feel, my confidence, motivation, etc. Let me know what else you guys want to know.

Sincerly

CopingGarbage98
At 128-130at 5ft11with ectomorph frame you're still REALLY thin so I hope bulking goes well for you so that you can be full looksmaxxed.

Fucking stupid sarms for gays, go on tren u if ur gonna go that way.

Just take testosterone way more effective

I'm CopingGarbage98, 21 years of age and have felt victim to hypergamy.
Hello CopingGarbage98, I'm incel aswell.

Fucking stupid sarms for gays, go on tren u if ur gonna go that way.
Yeah. Don't take any supplements besides "real" roids or Creatine. It really works for gaining more strength in shorter time. Don't take weight gainers if you get pimples easily.

Hello CopingGarbage98, I'm incel aswell.

Yeah. Don't take any supplements besides "real" roids or Creatine. It really works for gaining more strength in shorter time. Don't take weight gainers if you get pimples easily.
Whey and creatine for the natural way.

Tren and test
Clen to cut

Done

Whey and creatine for the natural way.

Tren and test
Clen to cut

Done

For the sake of this forum and the advancement of other framecel/incels I'll be testing out sarms. I'll dm pics to those who request. I start Monday.

let us know which 1s you are taking and your source.

For the sake of this forum and the advancement of other framecel/incels I'll be testing out sarms. I'll dm pics to those who request. I start Monday.
Keep me updated, what can you currently bench press and deadlift etc

let us know which 1s you are taking and your source.
I'll be taking LGD 4033 from narrowslabs . I'll be doing 5mg Weeks the first 3 weeks, then 10 mg the other 2 weeks, and 3 weeks maybe of 15 mg if I don't get suppressed.

FYI all the Ecto/Endo/Mesomorph stuff has zero scientific basis and is meaningless.

Your bodyweight is low/plateaued because you don't eat enough.

You'll still have to increase your food intake to grow with roids or even your placebo SARMs.