Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 79 year old foid drops height pill

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
So at my crappy job, one of my coworkers is a 79 year old foid. We were talking and she made a remark about how many short people work there. She then said that a man should be at least 5’11” and she would refuse to date any guy under 6 feet. She said short men are worthless

Why is a 79 yr old woman talking about dating. She should be married for at least 50 years by now.

"b-but my grandma is based" - grammy copers

Why do you even take her seriously?She's 79 years old,she's probably coping with death and the fact she still has to go to work.

over for @chudur-budur granymaxxing hopes

What was her height

Put that foid to sleep.

Push her down the stairs, make it look like an accident.

old women can be the rudest sometimes :feelstrash:
agreed. Though in my experience, the rudest ones were either middle aged or teenagers

@Damo the incel thoughts?

Mantlet

In 2019, if you're not 6 feet tall, you're 6 feet under.

So at my crappy job, one of my coworkers is a 79 year old foid. We were talking and she made a remark about how many short people work there. She then said that a man should be at least 5’11” and she would refuse to date any guy under 6 feet. She said short men are worthless
Is this in LA or Toronto? Or is it in St. Bagelcel's hometown of Long Island, NY?

tall women are also worthless

Just punch her in the face :feelzez:

Tell her to drop dead already

Boomers refusing to retire and live a modest lifestyle is part of the reason why the job market is fucked. They could be living off a pension in a small house but instead they keep working so they can keep buying brand new luxury cars and afford their huge ass houses that are mostly empty.

Time for this cuntperson to hit the hospice. Actually old people in general are fucking psychos. They'd all 10X ER if they were physically capable.

larp, how many 80yo are in the workplace? jfl damn near zero
80yos would be lucky if theyre still able to walk around without a cane
also lucky if they didnt have alzheimer, cancer or dementia

Let's hope the Grim Reaper is above 6 feet tall then, because the only date that boomer cunt will have soon it's with him.

She's coping due to the possible fact that her past husband was probably sub 5'10 and a cuck

Honestly your life is over if you are below 5'9 minimum

close the coffin of this decrepit public toilet

Let's hope the Grim Reaper is above 6 feet tall then, because the only date that boomer cunt will have soon it's with him.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I recently overheard an HR drone foid unironically say "a real man begins at 6'3" and 10k/month". She was like 30+ and fat

I think 40 to 50yo are acceptable. I'm 34yo 6 years to 40yo. I see some females of that age that are not that bad
Same here. I would not take a woman older than me. So up to approx. 55 is OK.