Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 75IQ Somali brother fucker Ilhan Omar cucks her 2nd husband (JFL) to get B L E A C H E D

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

JFL this cunt married her brother to gain citizenship in the US, gets elected to Congress, talks shit about America and white people nonstop and then just like that AOC cunt she's fucking whitey behind the scenes.

i dont understand, what a terrible headline and thread. who stole husband?

(((muh based islam)))

your average leftist female

Islam is a cope, truly sad, that braindead representative is actually pretty gl

These people have nothing to do with Islam, they are leftist pacifist pussy scums
islam fundamentalism: these guys are degenerate and have nothing to do with us!
islam leftism and progressism: these fundamentalists have nothing to do with islam!

islam fundamentalism: these guys are degenerate and have nothing to do with us!
islam leftism and progressism: these fundamentalists have nothing to do with islam!
I dont give a fuck about them
Just jfl if you think her any act is proper for the religion

who cares about polijewticans?

More proof that Whoids need to be controlled so they don't Whore themselves. Also proof that Whoids don't deserve rights.

Somali foid are pretty tbh, but the men are subhuman..
What I dont understand is why whores like these talk shit about west and white people, if it wasnt for white people and the west shell be stuck in her shithole country birthing some subhuman's children year after year after year and she wouldnt have the freedom to whore around...jfl

@incel-american
gtfi brah

She spits on saudi arbia and islam. Some of these foid representatives say ludicrous things like how allah is a female

I have noticed liberal feminists are always spitting on white people but fuck them the most but the religious ones want to be with brown men. I have seen it with my subhuman eyes

She spits on saudi arbia and islam. Some of these foid representatives say ludicrous things like how allah is a female

I have noticed liberal feminists are always spitting on white people but fuck them the most but the religious ones want to be with brown men. I have seen it with my subhuman eyes

It's kind of weird how leftist ethnics are obsessed with calling out white men and labeling them as nazis

but always have a weird looking white soy boyfriend who they worship.

I remember chadfishing and saw a lot of ethnic girls in hijabs on tinder, JFL

Somali foid are pretty tbh, but the men are subhuman..
What I dont understand is why whores like these talk shit about west and white people, if it wasnt for white people and the west shell be stuck in her shithole country birthing some subhuman's children year after year after year and she wouldnt have the freedom to whore around...jfl
High IQ

It's kind of weird how leftist ethnics are obsessed with calling out white men and labeling them as nazis

but always have a weird looking white soy boyfriend who they worship.

I remember chadfishing and saw a lot of ethnic girls in hijabs on tinder, JFL
To them a low status white guy is a trophy. Producing a low status male but ethnic this time. Creating more potential shooters and blaming incels.

After hearing her speaking during a senate session, I unironically think she is 75 IQ. Well maybe 85 IQ. She is fucking STUPID, its painful to hear her trying to speak. She can't start and finish a sentence and make a coherent point, she just meanders and drifts until shes lost track of the point she was initially trying to make.

The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for left-wing Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.

Foids hooking up with much younger men has been all the rage in the west in the past 15 years. It used to be the other way around. This is a clear sign that your country is a gynocentric shit hole in decline.

JFL this cunt married her brother to gain citizenship in the US, gets elected to Congress, talks shit about America and white people nonstop and then just like that AOC cunt she's fucking whitey behind the scenes.

Always the way.

The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for left-wing Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.

Foids hooking up with much younger men has been all the rage in the west in the past 15 years. It used to be the other way around. This is a clear sign that your country is a gynocentric shit hole in decline.
True, according to the male feminist at inceltears, being attracted to women under the age of 30 makes you a pedophile. Meanwhile, male feminist keep getting caught molesting prepubescent children...:feelswhat:

I find it hard to believe that we have a lot of 'whitecels' posting on here. Literally considered the most attractive race on the globe by every single kind of women. What the hell went wrong for you guys?

They are going to create some truly subhuman children together

I find it hard to believe that we have a lot of 'whitecels' posting on here. Literally considered the most attractive race on the globe by every single kind of women. What the hell went wrong for you guys?
Where are you from and what race are you? I wouldn't go making assumptions about others situations here. Incels exist in every corner of the world. What went wrong for you?

Where are you from and what race are you? I wouldn't go making assumptions about others situations here. Incels exist in every corner of the world. What went wrong for you?
I live in America and I'm a blackcel.Me being ethnic should tell you straight away why I'm incel.

I live in America and I'm a blackcel.Me being ethnic should tell you straight away why I'm incel.

Some are legit stormfrontcels who dont expand their "potential" pool beyond Becky. If you've ever seen documentaries about mail order brides, the white guys going to places like Ukraine or Russia are legit racists who are desperate for a "traditional" white girl. Meanwhile, there's literally millions of brown women crossing the U.S.-Mexico border to get away from brown men but some whites are too autistically racist to use the situation to their advantage.

Wtf she’s 55 and he’s 38, literal cuck

Fucking lol at her and her (((politics))). Not even the Muslims want her, she will face the same treatment as her overlords.

Republicans just kicked her off the foreign affairs committee, check out this salt from the rest of "The Squad" that Tucker covered on Thursday (catching up on my PVR)

who cares about polijewticans?
Politics are important
but also entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back