Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel :(

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Chad on the left is a sick fuck.

Chadlite feels no shame in exploiting the handicapped for that youtube monies. Its over.

Chadlite feels no shame in exploiting the handicapped for that youtube monies. Its over.
He clearly gets pleasure out of it. He's using the literal trash of humanity as props so he can status max.

holy shit, this is like the IRL kid version of Carnage

That kid is better off dead. What life will it have?

Another victory for pro-lifers worldwide

:feelswow: It looked like he was laughing in a satanic way of the handicapped young boy. This is ducking disgusting. When will people learn some self dignity? It's over for us, but this undecent world will burn in flames too.
Maybe we are the rightful ones after all?

First thing he asks the kid is if he is happy. To make him and the audience feel better about the kids deformities. Newsflash, all six year olds are happy. As soon as childhood is over, his life will be a living hell.

He clearly enjoys difference between himself and those poor kids, sick fuck.

What's the fuck is the point of rationality?

Attachments

• 1531189769510.png
    1531189769510.png
    63 KB · Views: 89
mogs me tbh tbh, ngl

I really fucking hate that guy

He likes to fuck around with the disabled like a 7' man fucks around with his fetishised 4'11 gf.

We should create him an account here

Jesus christ, I cannot imagine living without eyes.
At least he won't be able to realise how different he is.

Is this some shitty Christian couple who didn't want to abort but instead shit all these abominations into the world?

That's just sick. Fucking religious types always desperately wanting to breed sick and handicapped people instead of just aborting them. And then they all sit there together with their little monsters who will die with 35 and pat each other on the back for how much JOY these sick creatures have brought them with their laaaaughter, tehehe.

Jesus Christ, religions are just sick.

Is this some shitty Christian couple who didn't want to abort but instead shit all these abominations into the world?

That's just sick. Fucking religious types always desperately wanting to breed sick and handicapped people instead of just aborting them. And then they all sit there together with their little monsters who will die with 35 and pat each other on the back for how much JOY these sick creatures have brought them with their laaaaughter, tehehe.

Jesus Christ, religions are just sick.
"Just murder incels, bro"

He abused disabled kids and got 10 mln views, holy shit
I can imagine the near future
A Chad helps old people cross the road, donates his blood or works as volunteer and of course films everything with go pro, 5 other cameras and 2 quadrocopters and this shit gets billions of views and money because "wow, what a good unselfish guy"

A living incel isn't the same as a fetus that will develop into a handicapped person without eyes.
You can tell a fetus is alive at week 6.
The fetus develop cortical pathways that might allow him to feel pain by week 20-24
You can just tell some bone physical abnormalities by week 20-24. Even if they found out at this time (which might not be possible if his bone structure is normal), they'be still killing a living creature who has a beating heart, a working brain, sensitive and pain cortical pathways, and that moves.
Literal murder. Just murder incels inside the womb, bro.

How does this guy even help the people he visits? Does he just hang with them for like a day and pretend to care about them to make a video then he fucks off?

Can't even watch the video, sick fucking bastards, it's a fucking kid you fucks, don't fucking upload this on youtube just to get views!!! Fucking asholes....making fun of the poor kid. :feelsree:

You can tell a fetus is alive at week 6.
The fetus develop cortical pathways that might allow him to feel pain by week 20-24
You can just tell some bone physical abnormalities by week 20-24. Even if they found out at this time (which might not be possible if his bone structure is normal), they'be still killing a living creature who has a beating heart, a working brain, sensitive and pain cortical pathways, and that moves.
Literal murder. Just murder incels inside the womb, bro.

Oh gawd, this is why I hate Christcucks.
>MUH FETUS!
Yeah well then: kill the fetuses. Just murder them. Let Jesus sort them out.
:feelsokman:

Oh gawd, this is why I hate Christcucks.
>MUH FETUS!
Yeah well then: kill the fetuses. Just murder them. Let Jesus sort them out.
:feelsokman:
I'm giving you scientific facts. You're quite irrational.
Thinking that someone becomes a "human" once it passes through a random whore's hole is giving to much credit to the hole's owner.

:soy::soy::soy: Thats just part of nowadays degenerate cult/worship of women and their vagina; which is against the rules.:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: