Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 72 year old hag joins tinder and her standards are high as fuck.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180427 235415

Screenshot 20180428 000433

Screenshot 20180427 235553

Jfl if your not CEO maxxing in 2018.

Just KILL YOURSELF if you're not a 6'0"+ handsome CEO that's able to bed beautiful prime women like Anne Robinson.

Life is NOT worth living at that point

Disgusting old cunt. Does she have no shame making these outstanding demands for her looks and age? If someone asked me to pay 100 dollars for a pack of stale nachos I'd laugh in their face. These desperate cucks need to be shamed.

Because she can and we can't, simple.

Disgusting old cunt. Does she have no shame making these outstanding demands for her looks and age? If someone asked me to pay 100 dollars for a pack of stale nachos I'd laugh in their face. These desperate cucks need to be shamed.
Legit, the fact that she can do this and get away with it is disgusting

these women need to realize
there are only so many ceos, doctors and whatnot, like what ? 0.5% of males ?
and they are not attractive enough to get them anyways,
ceos and doctors can date model tier chicks

these women need to realize
there are only so many ceos, doctors and whatnot, like what ? 0.5% of males ?
and they are not attractive enough to get them anyways,
ceos and doctors can date model tier chicks
They are way less than .5%, they are maybe .0005%.
But these bitches think their smv has unlimited power and can get any guy she wants.

They are way less than .5%, they are maybe .0005%.
But these bitches think their smv has unlimited power and can get any guy she wants.
And we'd be happy to fuck any of the top 99.9995% of women.

Keep in mind most CEOs are over 6 feet tall, so she's of course demanding that too.

you fuck her and she turns to dust

Just KILL YOURSELF if you're not a 6'0"+ handsome CEO that's able to bed beautiful prime women like Anne Robinson.

womens standards will only get higher. Incels will have a population boom, as more and more men will not be able to keep up with the femoids demands.

Proof the wall doesn't exist

it does exist but there are subhuman beta cucks who have no standarts and date everything that has a pussy

Women age like milk

Well her networth is 45 Million...

it does exist but there are subhuman beta cucks who have no standarts and date everything that has a pussy

Women age like milk
And they still can get sex easily. This is why Female incels can't exist unless they are extremely deformed

disgusting roast beef cunt

Fitting Anne Robinson's standards or death tbh.

KEK

The problem is that foids see their life as "special". They are the protagonist and thus deserve the best the world has to offer. What, I'm a fat old hag with a shit personality? It doesn't matter because I'm ME. In their eyes, the guy they "deserve" is out there in the aether somewhere, so why settle. A guy realizes that he's the same as every other fucker out there. He recognizes that choosing a mate is governed by a checklist that is inherent in our biology. He is realistic and can see where he fits in the greater scheme of things. The only problem is his looksmatch is living in the land of unicorns, expecting a 10/10 CEO. smh

Lmao. We can't even get an old ass hag if our life depended on it.

Lesson for the kids: biology is too robust. The mate you desire that is also into does not exist.

keeps her young xDDDDDDDDDDD

I guess if you are a born as a female, you will live and die like degenerate

Yup, it's just wishful thinking. Men desperately want to believe that things will get better when they get older. They want to believe that when they turn 40, they'll easily be able to get a 40 year old woman when in reality dating becomes even harder for men with age.

Also juggernaut law ensures that even old fat women have lots of options.

JUGGERNAUT LAW has NO LIMITS.

Soyboys probably get turned on hearing her say “You are the weakest link, goodbye!”

At what point did Juggernaut law become so COMPLETELY out of control? It reminds me of pig girl Tinder experiment, literal chest hair and PIGS NOSE, and shes still getting juggernauted to hell.

What the fuck is going on.

Sad thing? She'll probably find that person

Just looking at her haircut pisses me off!

She's a creepy pedo kek

Yup, it's just wishful thinking. Men desperately want to believe that things will get better when they get older. They want to believe that when they turn 40, they'll easily be able to get a 40 year old woman when in reality dating becomes even harder for men with age.

Also juggernaut law ensures that even old fat women have lots of options.

Juggernaut law was chosen because being the juggernaut means you have UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM.

The literal definition of the comics juggernaut was that nothing can stop it.

nothing stops a females smv, even being a senior citizen with dentures

JFL at people here who are thinking this obnoxious ugly hag is not going to get any match.

She knows her value, despite being an old hag she SMV mogs this whole forum, that is why she can afford to make such ridiculous demands. This is similar to hyper-inflation where basic everyday goods become extremely expensive essentially making the currency essentially worthless. From that analogy, the currency is male SMV and the goods are the females, even the ugly old ones can possess a high cost that makes them unattainable to most males .