Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 7'2 220 cm Russian Chad MOGS Japancels in their own country.

I hate self-conscious tall guys who will make videos about their height just to brag and get some likes. Fucking cunts.

What a faggot, hope he gets run over by a bus

is 7´2 even attractive? That´s weirdo levels of being tall, so idk: it is possible to be a tall cel if you suffer from gigantism? Just a random question

SLAVBVLLS enter this thread

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

is 7´2 even attractive? That´s weirdo levels of being tall, so idk: it is possible to be a tall cel if you suffer from gigantism? Just a random question
i heard some foids say that they want chad to be 6'5-7 max, because they will feel unsafe
Over for 7'2 chads
he prolly weights more than the bus xd

The hand proportions tho

There is no such thing as too tall or too big, its all about mogging and he mogs, he is like a foid his entire personality revolves around one thing he has.
SLAVBVLLS enter this thread

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Slavs height mog, i see 190cm+ guys on the street all the time, even when they are shorter, like 170cm they have twice my frame.
:feelsokman: Total jerk asshole, poor rices cant catch a break, people travel there solely to cuck and mog them.

gigantism is the same categories as midgets

Slavs height mog, i see 190cm+ guys on the street all the time, even when they are shorter, like 170cm they have twice my frame.
i'm slavic, everyone at my school grew up to to at least 182 cm while i'm a short manlet. Even worse, i know a half vietnamese fucking guy and he's much taller than me and HES 13 WTF
This is irrational, if you a circus freak with gigantism you can be an incel, lmao. It is the same categories as midgets
He's an athlete and he looks healthier than me. There's nothing wrong with him, although his life expectancy will be around 6 years less than if he was a manlet

Fucking racemixing traitor. I hate women and i hate globalism.
Slavs are tall as fuck, especially ones that immigrate over tbh.
I guess i'm exception. 5'10 with russian and ukrainian blood in my veins

Last edited:
Godzilla-looking motherfucker, i hope they nuke him

Fuck tall people.
I have a friend who's 194cm, and he's severly autistic. I even get mogged by autists. I hate this planet