Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

70's rock is good, what is the most incel 70's rock band?

What is the best, most incel, 70's prog rock band

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • King Crimson

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Rush

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Sabbath

• 70's rock sucks so much dick and you do too

• Total voters
M

Mantown

Greycel
I only listen to 70's prog rock and video game music cause I am a stereotype of NEET. Half of the songs in the 70's are about sleeping with 16 year old girls and the other half are summarizing sci-fi novels. What do you feel is the most incel/best prog rock band

i love 70s rock but only listening to it is cucked af

Pink Floyd Is The Only Good Band In That Selection.

There are bands you left out which I need to add :hax:. And as an Incel who plays guitar and piano I had to add them. How can you dare forget...

Kansas !

Boston !

REO Speedwagon !

Zeppelin
(even though they became a bit cliché)

So many more...but, I gotta say, that just simply because of the depression-esq dark sentiments and tones, which they gave off, it's Pink Floyd that takes 1st place in the most "Incel-vibes"

Just listen in full blast after :smonk: 'ing, to songs like Roll with the Changes. Yes they were a bit cucked, but for the 70's, a man saying "women you change or I'm out" is decent. And dude is awesome on the machine (guitar). I also like a lot of instrumental stuff ie music without shitty lyrics (cause usually cucks write music about foids) from the 70/80s

I only listen to 70's prog rock and video game music cause I am a stereotype of NEET. Half of the songs in the 70's are about sleeping with 16 year old girls and the other half are summarizing sci-fi novels. What do you feel is the most incel/best prog rock band
Greycel noob, only posted mainstream ones

Go heard Grateful Dead, normie

Pink George Floyd is normie shit

Rush. I think many of us here can relate to this song:

Kung crimson, but I can't stand jojofags

Most incel? King Crimson, bar none.

Best? A toss up between Rush, Yes, and Genesis.

I wouldn’t consider Sabbath a prog band but they have the best discography of all the aforementioned bands.

ELP, U.K., and Camel are good too.