Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 7000 niggers arrive in italy within 24hrs

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/16l63oh/nearly_7000_migrants_arrive_on_italys_southern/

Francesca Basile, a spokeswoman for the Italian Red Cross on Lampedusa, said they were making a "huge effort" to provide "basic services" for the 6,000 migrants at the center on Lampedusa. According to Italy’s Interior Ministry, over 120,000 migrants have arrived in Italy this year by sea, among them were over 11,000 unaccompanied minors.

I suppose that's not all; more and more are probably coming. Perhaps today's meal is spaghetti with monkey meatballs

Thanks Giorgia btw

Why can't they declare independence?

all the cucks in the comments need to be gassed

It will not change your life anyway. The only people fearing that are conservative foids who make up far fetched fantasy scenarios of non consensual sex with brown stranger. That is their hysteria you're sharing here. Stop associating yourself with the foid mind. As an incel, your life will not change at all.

I'm one of them.

Diversity isn't a strength, immigration from other races rarely happened before and when it did it resulted in violence.

Different races have different traits, cultures, customs, beliefs, and behaviours. They are not meant to mix.

Diversity is only a strength for capitalist who seek to divide the populous and have them fight amongst each other rather than take the means of production back into their hands. Diversity also means immigrants from shit countries who will live 10 in a room, refuse to unionize, and work for 5 dollars an hour.

It will not change your life anyway. The only people fearing that are conservative foids who make up far fetched fantasy scenarios of non consensual sex with brown stranger. That is their hysteria you're sharing here. Stop associating yourself with the foid mind. As an incel, your life will not change at all.
insanely low iq take

how has there not been a single first world black country yet?

JFL if anyone believes in "democracy". I'm starting to suspect people like to get ass-raped by the powerful ones with sweet, idealistic lies.
Democracy is fake and gay

Jfl at all the faggots that Meloni would stop all of this.This is honestly what you deserve if you would vote for a femoid lying whore

I hope they start raping Italian foids

Stay strong, my Italian brethren.

I hate niggers tbh

Jfl at all the faggots that Meloni would stop all of this.This is honestly what you deserve if you would vote for a femoid lying whore
All the right wing leaders in europe are foids now lol. Its quite clear who is in control.

Good. Rape all white whores. Breed whiteys out of existence. Black power!!!!

Good. Rape all white whores. Breed whiteys out of existence. Black power!!!!
Here is your black power,serving white b00mers.

On a diffrent note,
Thank this j00 for that. BTW his real name is shwartz and not soros.

He is such a j00 that he even betryed his own people and got his fortune by scamming them lololol.

Italy right now under a so called far right, which proves again that the so called right is a controlled oppoistion, and that female leaders are incompitent and are easily manipulated by said j00s.

Also the italian president edmmited that she supports Isr@3l and is a z10nist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back