Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

700 swingers flock to Europe's biggest sex festival

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
'Women riding bareback in an area of outstanding natural beauty, not quite Malvern, is it?' Genteel Worcester village is up in arms as 700 swingers flock to Europe's biggest sex festival
  • Swingfields, which describes itself as the UK's only swingers' festival, has set up on farmland near the hamlet of Upper Welland, Worcestershire
  • Festival that attracts up to 700 swingers and features 'hot wives', 'unicorns', 'bulls and jelly wrestling has raised eyebrows in a sleepy village
  • 'Hot wives' are married women who enjoy casual sex with other men, while 'bulls' are well-endowed men while 'unicorns' are single women, rare to swinging
  • Locals living in the village where the festival have pitched up are not happy about the new arrivals
15662806-0-image-a-6_1562312256445.jpg

"at least we don't speak german"

England is f--ked.

Faggot flags flying, almost a come and get aids advertisement.

Sickening. This is how Rome fell.

'Women riding bareback in an area of outstanding natural beauty, not quite Malvern, is it?' Genteel Worcester village is up in arms as 700 swingers flock to Europe's biggest sex festival
  • Swingfields, which describes itself as the UK's only swingers' festival, has set up on farmland near the hamlet of Upper Welland, Worcestershire
  • Festival that attracts up to 700 swingers and features 'hot wives', 'unicorns', 'bulls and jelly wrestling has raised eyebrows in a sleepy village
  • 'Hot wives' are married women who enjoy casual sex with other men, while 'bulls' are well-endowed men while 'unicorns' are single women, rare to swinging
  • Locals living in the village where the festival have pitched up are not happy about the new arrivals
15662806-0-image-a-6_1562312256445.jpg

Fucking degenerates.

Great place to go ER

I'm not suggesting anything :feelsbaton::feelsbaton: but it's quite dangerous to have that many degenerates in such a small area :feelshehe:

nuke that place please

I once saw a swinger's catalogue. So much old genitalia. The picture is accurate to what you're likely to see. People no one else would wanna fuck anyway.

Please, SUPER AIDS, come to save us!

UKcels, you know what to do.

I'm not suggesting anything :feelsbaton::feelsbaton: but it's quite dangerous to have that many degenerates in such a small area :feelshehe:
Yeah they better not be surprised if someone ends up going ER there

Send in the drones

Next to your incels village soon.

Why can't they send predator drones into these places?

@outherebrothers be your personal reportER.

Go ER
Go Cho
Go Pekka

I have a perfect solution

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back