Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 7’0 Tallfag With a 4’10 Midget Foid

It’s over, men lost their dignity, 2023 is gonna be even worse

Now I would like to see the opposite a very tall gf with a really tiny short bf.

guy is eating cheese pizza legally

Imagine wasting your genes on a midget untermensch genetic abomination

This height difference is every foid's fantasy

It’s always the really short foids that want freakishly tall men. They’re probably trying to cancel out their subhuman genetics.

Reminder that guys like this will starve in a few weeks during the Great Famine. His womanlet gf will be forced to settle for her sizematch :whitepill:

Imagine being one of the tallest people in the world and wasting your genes on a toilet that's the size of a 10 year old boy:feelsseriously:. If I was his father, I would smash his legs with a metal bat, since he doesn't deserve his tall privilege.

Reminder that guys like this will starve in a few weeks during the Great Famine. His womanlet gf will be forced to settle for her sizematch :whitepill:
poor 7 feet chad.i wonder how much calories a tallfag like him need.probably over 3500 or 4000 cals a day.the first ones to die will are the tall and big ones just like the dinosaurs.plus his water needs must be fucking huge.