Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

70% of men are admittedly attracted to teenage girls

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The other 30% are lying about it.

I’m not. I just want my curry waifu bro.

Teenage girls are way hotter than a 30 year old woman. Change my mind

As a teen, so many girls my age are fat or so trashy looking and acting I genuinely can't find them attractive.

As a teen, so many girls my age are fat or so trashy looking and acting I genuinely can't find them attractive.
You prolly just live in a weird town

I genuinely don't find teen girls attractive. I want a loyal virgin girlfriend who is around my age.

I genuinely don't find teen girls attractive. I want a loyal virgin girlfriend who is around my age.
Yes you do find them attractive. Many look 21.
This girl is 17

When you're horny enough you'll be attracted to the weirdest shit ever , if it somehow resembled a foid.

It’s impossible not to be, going against these automatic and evolutionary thought processes would be like not feeling hunger. Doesn’t mean we would act upon it though.

High IQ thread.

Its

Almost

As

If

Attraction

Doesn't

Have

An

If they're like that now (and I know they are) keep in mind they only get worse with age.

JFL at lookism cucks worshipping non-feminine looking milfs.

This comes up for the average man, when he watches high school football and cheerleaders come out.

The entire lout of cheerleaders is to attract males.

@RREEEEEEEEE source for your 70% data?

Completely normal to be attracted to teenage girls. 18 is just a stupid arbitrary number that means nothing. Girls have finished puberty and are developed before 18 and its normal to find them attractive. Look how many 16 or 17 year olds look like they could be in their 20s but for some reason idiots are just appalled that an older guy could be attracted to a girl under 18