Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "70 is not that much don't be insecure" WTFFF

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

Read the comments I can't believe this shit :feelsree: :feelsree:

This is still 70 fucking men in total, this perspective is retarded

Please for the love of God someone nuke this fucking planet.

Soon 200 will be normal for toilets. Such greed.

Wow what an asshole misogynist. Doesn't he know that her past DOES NOT MATTER? Wow men these days. So entitled.

:feelsclown: world is undeniable at this point. I'm beginning to lose faith that anybody that hasn't woken up by now will ever wake up.

JFL at these cucks framing landing a whore gf as an achievement worthy of praise, because it means she's super "desirable"

Cum receptacle

JFL at these cucks framing landing a whore gf as an achievement worthy of praise, because it means she's super "desirable"
I mean they're right. She chose him. Someone needs to pay the bills after all.

Clown world out there :feelsclown:

Men should be choosing women

normies expect a low body count in an age of society encouraging foids to be whores is amusing

Soyciety is brutally fucked up.

70 is not that many considering a prostitute get 10 to 15 johns per day , after 1 year its about 5000.

How can he be satisfied with her in bed, I bet her Pu$$y is so strached out by now that I can out my whole water bottle into her.

If a male incel visited over 70 different sex workers, would that be considered acceptable for someone in his late teens/early 20s?
70 is not that many considering a prostitute get 10 to 15 johns per day , after 1 year its about 5000.

Are there prostitutes who fuck that many johns without ever taking a holiday or a weekend off?

Bba2IPU

YTA sweetie, now eat up

This is what happens when there are no standards for foids.

If a male incel visited over 70 different sex workers, would that be considered acceptable for someone in his late teens/early 20s?
Is this you buddy boyo? :feelswhere:

And yes more acceptable, as you'd be less likely to have STDs and male virginity has never been a trait that has been valued in society anyway

How come her past doesn't matter but if a guy is a virgin it's a big deal?

normies expect a low body count in an age of society encouraging foids to be whores is amusing
Normies don't even expect a low body count for the most part. They just accept that women are whores. But it is very funny when ever a bluepilled dude like this actually HAS TO ASK if he's the asshole in this situation
over for western "men"

Is this you buddy boyo? :feelswhere:

And yes more acceptable, as you'd be less likely to have STDs and male virginity has never been a trait that has been valued in society anyway

I'm nowhere near 70. Yet. Don't have that kind of budget.

Normies don't even expect a low body count for the most part. They just accept that women are whores. But it is very funny when ever a bluepilled dude like this actually HAS TO ASK if he's the asshole in this situation
over for western "men"

most reddit cucks always assume they are in the wrong with their foids, thats why that subreddit exists lol

How can he be satisfied with her in bed, I bet her Pu$$y is so strached out by now that I can out my whole water bottle into her.
UMMMMMmmmmmmmmm r/badwomensanatomy inkwelm?m?m?m?]?]

multiple this number by 5 and you will get the real count
she is not yours just your turn

:feelsclown: world is undeniable at this point. I'm beginning to lose faith that anybody that hasn't woken up by now will ever wake up.
It's too late in my opinion, no point in fighting it.

Only whores think this way. There is nothing "desirable" about being an easy trash can. No straight, non low t man is attracted to a woman with mileage.