Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 7 white Chads in Korea

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1dxxc8c/a_time_when_you_felt_really_cool_for_being_tall/

Around 2009, I spent some time doing ESL in South Korea. Back then, Korean recruiters would often look for teachers who looked “foreign” and being tall was a BIG plus.

A few times a year, they’d send us on these workshops and after the workshop, myself and around 7 other male teachers were walking down the road of this relatively small, but busy town. We were all 6ft+ and we caused quite a stir with the locals taking pictures, greeting us and lots of female attention. Superficial and silly, yes, but I felt like a damn rockstar and it was then that I appreciated how lucky I was for being born tall.

:soy: :soy: :soy: @mcmoohyun

fuckin braggers

Cut off his legs, do me a favor.

Retarded niggERs always say "go back to your rice country" to ricecels, but in the end local noodlewhores are also whitu cocku onry too.

What if I went to Korea as a 5’4 white guy will I get noodlewhores sucking me off?

This is why i think north korea is better