Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 7 months post double jaw surgery just for this?

why these fat fucks never shave, damn bro

@The Abyss

ogre.jpg
View attachment 742201

that's still a little bit better
remember that some people cannot have real success with this surgery while some others change totally with this kind of surgery like this
Howard Farran on LinkedIn: 10 days post lower jaw surgery (5mm) +  genioplasty (7mm). Tiny bit of… | 23 comments

he’s also a mutt, indeed the ultimate “fuck you” from life for a man. :blackpill:

Not a huge difference but looks a little better. Didn't see him smiling before so nothing to compare to but looks good in the last pic I guess. My jaw is fucked up and my face deforms itself when I try to smile so I just don't. Luckily it's not hard.

Over for jawlets

I think it is more to correct his jaw posture and over-bite then it is to create better facial aesthetics.

more than that jaw it's that yee yee ass patches of hairs on his face (i refuse to call it beard) that looks repulsive, should shave and trim moustache a bit and maybe he'll turn 5/10