Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 7 inches = micropenis confirmed

but only has a 7inch
only
6iypoos-gif.323555

HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck fuck only 7 inches lmaooo reminds me of this

If 7 inch is the new micro-penis, then 8 inches is small?

lol no woman is ever going to admit that she is shallow or allow a man to spread around the idea that women are shallow.

they are talking about THIN 7 inch dicks. this is why i say GIRTH is important

no way he's serious

LowIQ thread.
We all know 7 inch is enough.
Stop meming inceldom and stop exaggerating our flaws. Don't act like a basement dweller retard.

Rant over

lol no woman is ever going to admit that she is shallow or allow a man to spread around the idea that women are shallow.
Their very existence is a constant admission that they are shallow bloodbeasts and heartless harlots. They just don't like men talking about it. We are like slaves to them, it's like slaves talking shit about the aristocracy.

Very unsettling.

@micropenis29 thoughts?

just keep it real bro

Of course! My boyfriend is ONLY 6 feet tall! ONLY! I swear I wouldn't mind it if he was 5', he just happened to be 6' and taller than me.
6ft is about only 15% of male population and this whore thinks he's short lol,Just end this planet.