Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 7 FOOT 7 Inches is the new 5ft 7 for modern Stacys

It never began if you're not 2 floors tall.

well, the black one still looks somewhat proportional. The white one, ugh ...

Over if you don't heightmog trees.

JFL if you are under 7'7 in 2019

he heightmogs 99.999999% of the population, but he is a lanklet, plus has ugly face and long neck. Not to mention his shit haircut and voice that is TOOO deep for foids. TBH RIP for him

rope if you are not as tall as a truck

what about actual 5'7

It's over for 7'7 manlets

he heightmogs 99.999999% of the population, but he is a lanklet, plus has ugly face and long neck. Not to mention his shit haircut and voice that is TOOO deep for foids. TBH RIP for him
Well when he goes pro he should have no problems finding a gf, also he has blessings from Saint BO2

Tinder in 2020 - "all men not above 7'7" will be shot on sight"

I hope these overgrown Chads die of cancer and tumors.

6.4 manlets on suicide watch 5.4 manlets already roped:feelsrope:

7 foot is the new 5 foot by 2030, but foids will be 4 or 5 ft tall.

black guy has way better athleticism, white guy looks awkward as fk. also lol at skipping head day.

Foids don't care as he's almost 8 ft tall.
Can confirm. Most incels are under six ft tall and ugly. I see ugly tall guys with hot girlfriends all the time, if you're over six ft four , you can even be bald. Most tallcels are volcels unless they have 1/10-4/10 face... I've seen foids give Chadlites shitty looks when a balding, tall normie is around. Face is the most important thing because it decides whether you have a chance or not but being tall and white seems to be the only way to get foids in America.

I see ugly tall guys with hot girlfriends all the time, if you're over six ft four
Is there scientific evidence that tall men have larger dicks or something?! Many tall men have endocrine issues and they get cancer easily compared to men who are between 5ft 5 to 6ft.

Is there scientific evidence that tall men have larger dicks or something?! Many tall men have endocrine issues and they get cancer easily compared to men who are between 5ft 5 to 6ft.
I would assume that if every other part of their body is bigger, there dicks would be too. But I've been locked up before and from what I saw, 95% of dicks look the same and the other 5% are mainly smaller and a few bigger. Most dudes have the same dick and the same balls as well. Tyrones with greek statue dicks are super common.

I’d rather be 6’3 than anything higher, I assume there’s a point of diminishing returns. Do women really want a lanky circus freak?

It's been 6ft or taller for a long time. I think in 2020 it will definitely change.

Anything higher than 6’6 is a freak. Unless you’re well built forget about it. IMO 6’5 with lean muscle mass + model tier face= ultimate slayer
I’d rather be 6’3 than anything higher, I assume there’s a point of diminishing returns. Do women really want a lanky circus freak?
No most women view him as an ugly freak

Last edited: