Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 7”7 guy with weak jaw

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★

Jaw/chin importance can not be overstated.

I worry for him. He needs to put on muscle, but I also wonder if, at his size, his body will be able to support the weight of muscle. Too much muscle, he'll crumble beneath his own weight. Too little muscle, and he won't be able to function. Right? I'm not a doctor.

Looks averageish, the jaw. It’s his height and proportions that fuck him over.

he'll be on crutches or in a giant wheelchair within the next 5-10 years

Whoa, that is surreal looking on a whole new level. I feel bad for him, that is going to result in severe pain and or early death probably.

I worry for him. He needs to put on muscle, but I also wonder if, at his size, his body will be able to support the weight of muscle. Too much muscle, he'll crumble beneath his own weight. Too little muscle, and he won't be able to function. Right? I'm not a doctor.
he is fucked either way. human joints are not made for heights like his.
knees, back, hip, it is over for him.

Is that Marfan syndrome?

heightmogs literally everyone on the planet

It looks like he has extremely rounded shoulders.

he is fucked either way. human joints are not made for heights like his.
knees, back, hip, it is over for him.
Would you rather live 25 years as a 230cm guy or 70 years as a normal guy?

Is there something like limb shortening surgery? If yes he should consider it, at least after his baskeball career.

Would you rather live 25 years as a 230cm guy or 70 years as a normal guy?

He has great cheekbones and eye area, his lower third aint even bad jfl he face mogs me to hell.

He should try working on his personality.

Seriously a foid having sex with this guy would have to communicate orgasms via phone.

Probably because most foids are aware they can't even get a 203cm tallfag to fuck them, let alone settle with them.

Logic says that the taller, the more attractive you are.

Besides, why does the graph peak at 4 inches for women? Shouldn't the opposite hold true for men as well?

The circumference of bones increase in two dimensions as a man gets taller. His mass increases in three dimensions.

That would actually mean that a 6'8" height (203cm) is as attractive as a 5'6" (168cm). That graph makes no sense.

Besides, there was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.

slavpill destroyed him

Poor guy , not sure how long he can survive like this. Thanks to female sexual selection!

Cope, it's the overall aesthetic. Look at Depp or Leto. A stronger jaw wouldn't do much for this guy.

Brutal, he still slays probably

Subhuman looks, height doesn't mean shit with a subhuman face or subhuman body proportions.

6'7" and this fairly accurate. Maybe I should list as 6'4"
If you're ugly it won't matter.

homies a freak, I usually say no such thing as too tall but this dude belongs in a circus. He can basketball maxxx and cope with that, but outside of that it's over.
He has great cheekbones and eye area, his lower third aint even bad jfl he face mogs me to hell.
This is interesting, so 6'4 mogs 6'8?

This chart also doesn't account the faces these dudes. No way a 6'8 dude would get less action than a 6'4 dude if they had same face rating.

JFL the manlet skullmogs him :feelskek:

Damn he's a fucking giant

He looks like slenderman, foids find him creepy(has bad personality)