Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6ix9ine already has two (2) kids

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
First was in 2013 when he was only 16. Keep in mind this was before he thugmaxxed and rappermaxxed and the fact he is only 5'4-5'5 at best.

Then he had another kid in 2018 during the time he had legal issues.

But yeah he has such a great personality right? Such a great personality he went to jail and even became a snitch to sell out his mates. What a bitch.

Imagine going through all the effort to get some used up foid while this dude somehow slayed by the dozen before he even became big.

Hes almost half the age as some posters and yet infinitely more successful. He's already completed his genetic duty fast

Last edited:
Thugmaxxing works for deathnics.

Ricecels and currycels need to GTFO from the wageslave plantation

YoungBoy NBA has 4 kids and he’s 20

Thugmaxxing is pointless cope if you're autistic. You still need to be NT to pull it off.

he mostly fucked drug addicted thots who were clout chasing and 24/7 high so im not surprised

looks like they have a great life ahead of them

He personalitymaxex fast

Quote this or 6ixn9ine will snitch on you

"I tell people to suck my dick everyday"

Well yeah he's Mexican, they reproduce like rabbits.

I have no idea who he is, but he's like 1/3 my age from what you post. Where's my White Priviledge?

he also had tons of sex with minors
lucky him. getting to ass-fuck a 14yo and get blowjobs for all his friends

Tell that nigga stop snitchin

Thugmaxxing is pointless cope if you're autistic. You still need to be NT to pull it off.
yeah you need a dark triad personality to pull it off, you are born with tthat shit it cant be created

Thugmaxxing works for deathnics.

Ricecels and currycels need to GTFO from the wageslave plantation

Thugmaxxing only works if you have good frame and masculine facial features, so it's impossible for 90% of rice/curries.

They will probably be dead in a gang shootout or in prison tossing the lettuce with big bubba and the soap collector

He is really fucking ugly, I pity those kids

His other child was just born recently. He’s been in jail for over 12 months. He literally is getting raw pussy while locked up and we can’t even get a conversation. Jfl honk honk clown world.

First was in 2013 when he was only 16. Keep in mind this was before he thugmaxxed and rappermaxxed and the fact he is only 5'4-5'5 at best.

Then he had another kid in 2018 during the time he had legal issues.

But yeah he has such a great personality right? Such a great personality he went to jail and even became a snitch to sell out his mates. What a bitch.

Imagine going through all the effort to get some used up foid while this dude somehow slayed by the dozen before he even became big.

Hes almost half the age as some posters and yet infinitely more successful. He's already completed his genetic duty fast
Who?